Besides this, are any other SRW games in official English?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Taisen OG: The Moon Dwellers
  3. Besides this, are any other SRW games in official English?

User Info: HaLLuZiNaTiOnZs

HaLLuZiNaTiOnZs
1 year ago#1
By that I mean an official release that has English text on menus and in story? I know there are the GBA games and that DS game that was...Frontier I think?

Not counting fan translations.

I really like TBS games, but US is lacking. Though I did like XCOM. Enjoyed the PSP SRW games, but haven' played Z3 yet. W on the 3DS was fun too, but it sucks getting a rundown of the game instead of the full story.Or not remembering enough to have to keep looking at a guide to see what does what.

(Also, are there any other cool games like SRW[mech or turnbased] that were translated like Moon Dwellers, but didn't make it stateside? EU is fine as long as its not on a locked system like 3DS. I realize most of these will be some broken english, but thats fine.)
I'm sleepy.

User Info: Luvax

Luvax
1 year ago#2
There is V about to be released, the OG games on the Gameboy, and that's pretty much it but expect to see some more in the future.
My website - http://s15.zetaboards.com/Aparoxy/index/
Come here to discuss glitch in the matrix matters and other stuff.

User Info: Shaded_Phoenix

Shaded_Phoenix
1 year ago#3
Yeah. the GBA games, and Endless Frontier, which plays very differently.
Operation Latex Turtle is a go.

User Info: OracleGunner

OracleGunner
1 year ago#4
OG 1 and 2 for GBA and Endless Frontier for DS.
The Unofficial Iron Castle That Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. People who got it:5
The Official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.

User Info: HaLLuZiNaTiOnZs

HaLLuZiNaTiOnZs
1 year ago#5
Luvax posted...
There is V about to be released, the OG games on the Gameboy, and that's pretty much it but expect to see some more in the future.

Will be picking V up when it comes out than...but thats not 'till 2017. Moon Dwellers is August, right?

Shaded_Phoenix posted...

I remember Endless Frontier being announced and me being so disappointed it was some weird combat game like the Project x Zone games. (though it came before PxZ, I just played PxZ first)
I'm sleepy.

User Info: Shaded_Phoenix

Shaded_Phoenix
1 year ago#6
HaLLuZiNaTiOnZs posted...
Will be picking V up when it comes out than...but thats not 'till 2017. Moon Dwellers is August, right?

Moon Dwellers is August 5th for the English version.

2017 is a placeholder, I believe. We don't know enough about V to suggest when the release date is. It might be November, it might be next year. Though, it's surely not going to be in the three months after Moon Dwellers.
Operation Latex Turtle is a go.

User Info: OracleGunner

OracleGunner
1 year ago#7
HaLLuZiNaTiOnZs posted...
Luvax posted...

Shaded_Phoenix posted...

I remember Endless Frontier being announced and me being so disappointed it was some weird combat game like the Project x Zone games. (though it came before PxZ, I just played PxZ first)

Honestly the EF one is better than PXZ's.
The Unofficial Iron Castle That Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. People who got it:5
The Official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.

User Info: RockmanZeroEXE

RockmanZeroEXE
1 year ago#8
Endless Frontier is a lot of fun. What's disappointing is that it didn't do well enough for Exceed to come out either.
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ

User Info: greeeed

greeeed
1 year ago#9
2nd OG been translated
( fan translated)

User Info: jonnovision1

jonnovision1
1 year ago#10
greeeed posted...
2nd OG been translated
( fan translated)
has it? or are you thinking of something like a plot summary.
3DS FC: 3695 - 0270 - 7045, playing Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate mostly.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Taisen OG: The Moon Dwellers
  3. Besides this, are any other SRW games in official English?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived