• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Cloud 2
  3. Fishing things I've found out

User Info: ScarletCape

ScarletCape
2 months ago#1
A lot of people have expressed that they have trouble with the lure pole. Here is what I do. First, go to the Great Fish Swamps otherwise known as the furbits fishing hole. Then use the frog lure in either side of the first area. I use the following pattern. rl rl rl rl reel rl rl rl rl reel. I have seem to have lots of luck and you can use this area to level up the lure rod. You can also try the minnow. Pattern is as follows rl rl rr reel lr lr ll reel. Use the swamp area to get your lure rod leveled up and you should have no problems in other areas. Also don't move the rod to quickly during patterns. Practice, practice, practice. Yes I know it gets boring after time. If you find yourself getting board go work on some medals or level up some of your weapons. Feed fish your raising. If there is a fish event at Palm Brinks take part in that. Another thing I've noticed is that after I've caught a fish it helps to move to another spot in the area where you are fishing. Just as in real life, fish get spooked so moving to another spot will more than likely increase you chances of catching another fish. Well those are my tips. Happy fishing!
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Cloud 2
  3. Fishing things I've found out
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A

Elder Jurak's branch restored? Side Quest3 Answers
Morning sun picture? General3 Answers
How do i get the picture of cinders? Main Quest1 Answer
Is the fishing rod bug fixed? Side Quest1 Answer
How to become good at Spheda? Side Quest1 Answer