• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Cloud 2
  3. Should I move everyone back to the train since I got the 100% Georama trophy?

User Info: RoyalShine

RoyalShine
9 months ago#1
Posted on the board for the PS2 version but thought it'd make more sense to post here. Popped the trophy a while ago and finished Chapter 7 so now I'm just doing Chapter 8 and cleaning up the other trophies I need. Been going back to older places and finishing the "Items only" medals I missed, and running around to different cities searching for where I put characters months ago sucks bad. I was wondering if there's any downside to returning them to the train at the point of Chapter 8 and getting that aforementioned trophy. I'd much rather have them all in the train so I can talk to everyone in one place.
PSN: KickassPudding
Currently playing Overwatch, FFX

User Info: Ricotta

Ricotta
9 months ago#2
You can't go to the future in chapter 8 so you would gain nothing from leaving the characters in their houses. Returning them to the train would make it much more convenient so go ahead and do that.
"You never know the depths of your own passion until you play with yourself!"
Morrie Mozzarella - Dragon Quest VIII
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Cloud 2
  3. Should I move everyone back to the train since I got the 100% Georama trophy?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Morning sun picture? General3 Answers
Elder Jurak's branch restored? Side Quest3 Answers
How do i get the picture of cinders? Main Quest1 Answer
How to become good at Spheda? Side Quest1 Answer
Is the fishing rod bug fixed? Side Quest1 Answer