• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Cloud 2
  3. Help me not suck at Spheda.

User Info: KarmelCHAOS

KarmelCHAOS
2 years ago#1
I haven’t played this in like two years now, because I got so frustrated with Spheda that I gave up. I have weird completionist compulsions lol so I’d really like to get the platinum...but man I am BAD at this mini-game. Guess I’m just asking for some basic tips. I do wish you didn’t have to replay the whole dang stage every time you fail. Anyway, thanks in advance!

User Info: Eevee-Trainer

Eevee-Trainer
2 years ago#2
Get your practice in during the Moon Flower Palace. It'll be the best place to go since it's really difficult to get balls out of bounds, so it's a nice place to grasp the basics. Ironically, Starlight Canyon - where you unlock it - is probably the hardest dungeon to play Spheda in.
See me on Discord! ^.^
Eevee's Mystery Dungeon: https://discord.gg/fexbndS

User Info: KarmelCHAOS

KarmelCHAOS
2 years ago#3
Eevee-Trainer posted...
Get your practice in during the Moon Flower Palace. It'll be the best place to go since it's really difficult to get balls out of bounds, so it's a nice place to grasp the basics. Ironically, Starlight Canyon - where you unlock it - is probably the hardest dungeon to play Spheda in.

Haha yeah I’m in Starlight, there’s no eventual lock out or anything? Meaning I can come back whenever I want to do them?

User Info: Eevee-Trainer

Eevee-Trainer
2 years ago#4
For Moon Flower Palace, you want to do it before the end of Chapter 7, but that's the only area where there's a sort of lockout.
See me on Discord! ^.^
Eevee's Mystery Dungeon: https://discord.gg/fexbndS
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Cloud 2
  3. Help me not suck at Spheda.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Morning sun picture? General3 Answers
Elder Jurak's branch restored? Side Quest3 Answers
How do i get the picture of cinders? Main Quest1 Answer
How to become good at Spheda? Side Quest1 Answer
Is the fishing rod bug fixed? Side Quest1 Answer