• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Cloud 2
  3. Chapter 3 armband grinding?

User Info: ryusashi

ryusashi
2 years ago#1
I just obtained lin, and just had a thought: I can make synth bombs from armbands. With 6 synthesis points going to fire, I can make magic armbands that can become crystal armbands, with a cap of 60 for stats. Plan is to make the magic brassards lvl 7, then upgrade them with 5 or 6 fire crystals (depending on how lin gives her bonus stat points). Then, building up the gold armband to 5 or 7 again before evolving into crystal armband. Making these will allow easily upgrading later on, at the price of time. Half tempted on making them into platinum instead, but that would require a lot more grinding. I am replacing my current pockule since I came up with the armband bomb plan.

How does this plan sound?
To live is to know pain and suffering, and to grow stronger still from it.
Fc: 1864-8429-9798. Lampent, pumkaboo, drifblim

User Info: ryusashi

ryusashi
2 years ago#2
Wasn't a bad idea, and if I had planned better, would have broken the game faster. After making 3 magic brassards into crystal, and one more into platinum, I've made a broken pocklekul. Made it by going magic brassard to lvl 7, bandit to 5, and thorn to 5. It's attack is 95, and all stats are 60 or above except for 2 that are 40s. Has dark, abs up, durable, steal, poison, and wealth. And it still has 48 synthesis points. All of my other weapons are at a spot where I'm ok with moving on in the story. I know I could have saved myself a headache by just upgrading a single brassard, but I'm patient, so this was fun, and helped on trying to complete the spheda coin missions for that one girl.
To live is to know pain and suffering, and to grow stronger still from it.
Fc: 1864-8429-9798. Lampent, pumkaboo, drifblim
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Cloud 2
  3. Chapter 3 armband grinding?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Elder Jurak's branch restored? Side Quest3 Answers
Morning sun picture? General3 Answers
How do i get the picture of cinders? Main Quest1 Answer
Is the fishing rod bug fixed? Side Quest1 Answer
How to become good at Spheda? Side Quest1 Answer