• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Cloud 2
  3. How does this game run on PS4?

User Info: Burning_Arm2

Burning_Arm2
2 years ago#1
And are the Rename Ticket and missable power-up Item bugs still in the game?
I have too many good games and not enough time to play them.

User Info: grehik24

grehik24
2 years ago#2
Burning_Arm2 posted...
And are the Rename Ticket and missable power-up Item bugs still in the game?

The name change ticket was never a bug and to my knowledge the missable items still exist. I'm at Balance Valley now but I haven't experimented to see if the items in the future go missing
I'm Bruce Payne!.... AND I'M OUT!

User Info: ExarRazor

ExarRazor
2 years ago#3
speaking of name tickets...

i know using name tickets to jump directly to final weapons for the trophies wont work, but would using them to jump to the stage before them and building up from there?

User Info: poplo909

poplo909
2 years ago#4
ExarRazor posted...

i know using name tickets to jump directly to final weapons for the trophies wont work, but would using them to jump to the stage before them and building up from there?

IIRC Yes, but you'll be severely lacking in extra synth points and stats, meaning you'd have to grind a lot to hit the minimums; I think only Sword of Zeus to Island King would be particularly feasible. Alternatively you could name change to the final weapons, get those to +5 and then synth them on to one you've built up traditionally.

For example take LEGEND, the heavy hammer has 3 requirements at about 100, while LEGEND has 6 requirements at 135, it'd be a long time to get the necessary synth points to add those missing 400 points, even if you went an efficient route.
PSN and steam- or4ca1nus3

User Info: Deathtnks

Deathtnks
2 years ago#5
poplo909 posted...
ExarRazor posted...

IIRC Yes, but you'll be severely lacking in extra synth points and stats, meaning you'd have to grind a lot to hit the minimums; I think only Sword of Zeus to Island King would be particularly feasible. Alternatively you could name change to the final weapons, get those to +5 and then synth them on to one you've built up traditionally.

For example take LEGEND, the heavy hammer has 3 requirements at about 100, while LEGEND has 6 requirements at 135, it'd be a long time to get the necessary synth points to add those missing 400 points, even if you went an efficient route.

That and I believe weapons after a certain point require you to beat certain enemies with those weapons to continue to upgrade.

User Info: Other_Self

Other_Self
2 years ago#6
The game runs just fine, though there are some minor graphical glitches.
DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU
DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU

User Info: BEB22

BEB22
2 years ago#7
Load times improved at all?
PSN- Bushwick128 3ds-2036-8315-9477
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Cloud 2
  3. How does this game run on PS4?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A