• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bleach: Brave Souls
  3. Can someone tell me who is better?

User Info: Black Robe Sage

Black Robe Sage
2 years ago#1
Have 5 star soifon, ishida (lichtregen), mayuri and hiyori, wondering who to work on maxing. Other two in my team are 5 star tessai (current time) and hachigen
Hadaka!

User Info: ScrappyDingo

ScrappyDingo
2 years ago#2
Since you have a Green and a Orange, I'd go with either Soi Fon (blue) or Hiyori (red) so you can match up elemental weakness with your enemies.

Hiyori is better than Soi Fon.
http://photobucket.com/SDClaims
Cancer free 31 months and counting!

Black Robe Sage
2 years ago#3
Thx. I'm surprised about hiyori being better, she didn't seem very strong so far (level 65)
Hadaka!

User Info: KyuubiMaster2

KyuubiMaster2
2 years ago#4
I don't mean to hijack your topic, but I have a similar predicament. Should I level my *5 Mayuri (green), Komamura (Red, I have 2), Hiyori (Red), or should I get the Green Tessai from vs Battle? I want a *5 Blue but since I don't have one, Green is my next preferred choice.

My current team is *5 Bankai Ichigo (Red) and Shinji (Purple). Third is up for grabs, really.
PSN: XplodingArt81
"Geijutsu wa Bakuhatsu da!"

Black Robe Sage
2 years ago#5
No problem, I'd say mayuri or tessai
Hadaka!

User Info: MeowImACat

MeowImACat
2 years ago#6
I had Mayuri and he was pretty great. The poison area damage really helps rather than just a single attack, such as a Cero.
It's more important to master the cards you're holding than to complain about the ones your opponents were dealt.
--Grimsley, Unova Pokemon League
  1. Boards
  2. Bleach: Brave Souls
  3. Can someone tell me who is better?
  • Topic Archived