• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Death Stranding
  3. Those times when you are the only road builder

User Info: Aescenarion

Aescenarion
3 weeks ago#1
Chapter 3 and I am determined to build roads. Nobody else has contributed, my back is sore.

User Info: Smashingpmkns

Smashingpmkns
3 weeks ago#2
I'm pretty damn thankful that after I built the first two roads in ch3 who ever is in my instance continued my work to the Elder. Makes that area a breeze for premium deliveries.
Clean Butt Crew

Aescenarion
3 weeks ago#3
Smashingpmkns posted...
I'm pretty damn thankful that after I built the first two roads in ch3 who ever is in my instance continued my work to the Elder. Makes that area a breeze for premium deliveries.

Hoping that happens in my instance too.

User Info: Weejiez

Weejiez
3 weeks ago#4
Same in my world. It got to two shy from distro center south of lake knot, and I’ve had made the sections to have it cross the river and back again...getting tired lol
ADAM COLE, BAY BAY!!! \m/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtWgQ1XPX4E

User Info: OldKye

OldKye
3 weeks ago#5
I tend to power through network or no network.
- "I admit it feels awkward at first but after a while you get used to having OldKye moving within you. Like a thought parasite. Or excellent lover."

Aescenarion
3 weeks ago#6
OldKye posted...
I tend to power through network or no network.

It would be faster but kinda fun to play with the building some too.

User Info: LustValkyrie

LustValkyrie
3 weeks ago#7
I don't know whatever server I may be in, but people are busy. I've been helping out with the road from Lake Knot to the pepper that gives you the Bola gun. Whoever is helping me out there are pulling some weight. We're almost done with the last part of the road that requires something like over 1k ceramics.
FC: 5086-5019-6860

User Info: MinusN

MinusN
3 weeks ago#8
Smashingpmkns posted...
who ever is in my instance continued my work to the Elder.

Is there a proper auto-paver to the elder? Where does it start, I've only got a straight road from lake knot to south knot.

User Info: EVOLUTION117

EVOLUTION117
3 weeks ago#9
Trucks are a downright godsend when it comes to building roads. Not the ones the Mules use mind you, they're trash. But the ones you are able to fabricate yourself hold a frankly absurd amount of cargo.
I am the true essence of Evil's bane. I am the Fierce Deity and I have risen again to kick your ass

User Info: MinusN

MinusN
3 weeks ago#10
I have hit the limit before though although I carried mats from Lake knot the engineer and craftsman all to South Distribution.
  1. Boards
  2. Death Stranding
  3. Those times when you are the only road builder
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers