• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Death Stranding
  3. Is there a glitch where you can't complete Order 15 after chapter 2?

User Info: dugan_nash2

dugan_nash2
1 week ago#1
I went back to Capital Knot City to raise my connection level and get some upgrades after having crossed the lake and done a bunch of s*** over there. I didn’t realize I didn’t complete the hematic grenade trial, so I’m trying to do it right now, but no matter what the game won’t recognize anything I’m doing.

I’ve gone to the circled BT area and killed a bunch, but every time I go to the drop off point Die Hardman calls in and goes “Uh Sam did you forget the chiral crystals?” (Which I obviously did not.) I even let them capture me and beat the miniboss whale thinking that might do it, but no matter what the game won’t acknowledge I’m in the right area and completing the objectives it wants me to do. This is so frustrating.

User Info: troyboy81

troyboy81
1 week ago#2
pick up crystals and bring them to they west place and recycle them
GameFAQs aka ComplaintFAQs aka TrollFAQs

dugan_nash2
1 week ago#3
troyboy81 posted...
pick up crystals and bring them to they west place and recycle them

Yep I did that

User Info: Dark_twisted

Dark_twisted
1 week ago#4
I'm going with its glitched since it never appeared in my order list and I just completed chapter 2.
"Give me some MEN." - TheCurseX2
#TeamKick

dugan_nash2
1 week ago#5
Dark_twisted posted...
I'm going with its glitched since it never appeared in my order list and I just completed chapter 2.

Cool, at least I’m not alone. Hopefully there’s nothing too important hidden behind that mission for progression or anything.

User Info: optimusmart

optimusmart
1 week ago#6
Dark_twisted posted...

It doesnt appear in the normal way thats why.

When you headed back to the hub you first started at just before you make that big trek to the far southwest to complete Ep 2, you had 1 order right.

Well the order TC is referring to is actually given as you head up the ramp. Your suppose to go back down for it after the dialog.

Yea, weird one.

Obviously for you, you missed it now and will have to wait to Ep 3 when you can go back there
If you would like to edit this user's signature, then do so by clicking here
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: RoaringBlood

RoaringBlood
3 days ago#7
I am having the same issue. When I try to recycle them it says "are you sure, not all criteria are met". I wonder if it's because I already had Chiral crystals on me.
  1. Boards
  2. Death Stranding
  3. Is there a glitch where you can't complete Order 15 after chapter 2?
  • Post New Message