• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Death Stranding
  3. Where was your first time the BTs actually got you?

User Info: DarkishFriend

DarkishFriend
1 week ago#1
Mine happened in the forest valley on the way to the wind farm. I was rushing because the time fall was heavily damaging my stuff and I guess I suck at detecting the BTs?

Like I'll point the camera where the octradeck is point to and scan and nothing will be there.
TF2, a game about spending RL money to open an ingame item, to receive an ingame item, to trade for an ingame item. Oh, and there is some shooter minigame.

User Info: KarasuShiro

KarasuShiro
1 week ago#2
Dont move even an inch when you scan bts. Thats how you see them
Lets burn all SJW's!
The 2nd JUDGE of the Dissidia Wars.

User Info: VelcroJonze

VelcroJonze
1 week ago#3
They got me on the way to the wind farm too. lol

User Info: OldKye

OldKye
1 week ago#4
Wind farm, they were too thick so I tried to jump a log and set them off.

Had max cargo so was fun getting away from the boss thing, all my **** was like 5% durability on the actual cargo left but I finished the mission.
- "I admit it feels awkward at first but after a while you get used to having OldKye moving within you. Like a thought parasite. Or excellent lover."

User Info: lionhartwolf

lionhartwolf
1 week ago#5
They get me all the time. I dont even try to stealth in this game. I cant even tell when or how they spot you. Its easier for me to just get seen and move through it than to try and stealth and end up seen for apparently no reason anyway.

User Info: ssj_duelist

ssj_duelist
1 week ago#6
Wind farm but haven't died yet.
Playing:
PS4: Castlevania Requiem, Death Stranding. N.Switch: Link's Awakening, Luigi's Mansion 3. 3DS: Pokemon Moon. Mobile: Dragon Quest III

User Info: troyboy81

troyboy81
1 week ago#7
tired to drive my trike through them
GameFAQs aka ComplaintFAQs aka TrollFAQs

User Info: Ana_Nuann

Ana_Nuann
1 week ago#8
Just use hematic grenades

User Info: DarkishFriend

DarkishFriend
1 week ago#9
Do the grenades one shot the recon ones?

I didn't die to the boss but the uneven footing of the valley got even crazier when the boss appeared. I was dashing like crazy to try and pick up the generator from where the snatches started sliding me around.
TF2, a game about spending RL money to open an ingame item, to receive an ingame item, to trade for an ingame item. Oh, and there is some shooter minigame.

User Info: Alkeez

Alkeez
1 week ago#10
Whats you guys' trick to get past a BT area with your bike? Like, if you don't want to leave it, because you have some cargo there.

I tried driving through it, but I got caught. I wonder if it's better to just trigger the fight and go back for the bike right after
3DS FC: 3067-6595-2576
I'm like Jon Jones, I sound like Sean Combs and I got trombone size stones like John Holmes -Chael Sonnen
  1. Boards
  2. Death Stranding
  3. Where was your first time the BTs actually got you?
  • Topic Archived