• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Death Stranding
  3. How to find shelter in timefall rain?

User Info: gregcamhon

gregcamhon
1 week ago#1
Only just started but finding the game way more fun than I expected.

Got caught in my first storm and couldn't see a cave or anything and just ended up crouching away slowly but all my cargo looked rusted.

Is there a way to tell where shelter is?
PSN: Namyenoh
Switch: SW-5592-3895-5009

User Info: KarasuShiro

KarasuShiro
1 week ago#2
Have only found one near the 3rd base you will reach its a natural little cave like the one in the opening
Lets burn all SJW's!
The 2nd JUDGE of the Dissidia Wars.

User Info: 0tus

0tus
1 week ago#3
Yeah I think this is a bit silly. The game tells you that you should find shelter during rain, but often that's just not an option.
Ihme elukka

User Info: OldKye

OldKye
1 week ago#4
You can build shelter later but the best option is just to hurry through and repair spray your gear after.
- "I admit it feels awkward at first but after a while you get used to having OldKye moving within you. Like a thought parasite. Or excellent lover."

User Info: anony778

anony778
1 week ago#5
Are you playing online? if you open the map there's gotta be umbrella signs people have put there. Or you can look for bridges people have built. You can avoid timfalls under those bridges too.

User Info: gregcamhon

gregcamhon
1 week ago#6
anony778 posted...
there's gotta be umbrella signs people have put there.

Just found a safe house sign someone left which is just shelter, sweet ty

You can actually wait out the rain right?
PSN: Namyenoh
Switch: SW-5592-3895-5009
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: tonberrymasta

tonberrymasta
1 week ago#7
I don't think you can wait out the rain, it seems like it is trigger by the area you are in, and you have to walk outside that area to turn it off.

User Info: oasisbeyond

oasisbeyond
5 days ago#8
I think they wanted you to keep moving, you are a postman afterall :) Gotta make those deliveries. But, yes, this engine for some reason always lacks caves or interiors, found only one cave so far, just like mgs5 it lacks in that department.

User Info: Snake_eyebrows

Snake_eyebrows
5 days ago#9
At the timefall shelter structures you have an option to speed up time until the rain is over

User Info: Anakerie

Anakerie
5 days ago#10
I wish I could yank BB out of the tank, age it 20 years in the rain, and then make it carry ME for a change.
The Ice God of Hungary said "These souls are mine." The Ice God said "Bend a knee or be blown away."
  1. Boards
  2. Death Stranding
  3. How to find shelter in timefall rain?
  • Post New Message