• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Death Stranding
  3. The music is terrible.

User Info: hellhammer

hellhammer
1 week ago#1
Doesn't fit the mood of the game at all. Granted, I just finished Nier Automata and that music is excellent. But this hipster music doesn't seem to fit the post apocalyptic vibe of the game. It sucks.

User Info: Cubezilla3

Cubezilla3
1 week ago#2
The music suits the game about as perfectly as any game I have ever played. Not my usual taste in music as all but almost every song enhances the atmosphere of the game.
Not changing this sig until Chester FC return to the Football League
Started 19/10/2014

User Info: anony778

anony778
1 week ago#3
You're such a poor misguided soul TC

User Info: 0tus

0tus
1 week ago#4
In my opinion an ambient post-rock artist/band like Low Roar fits an "ambient" game like this pretty much perfectly.
Ihme elukka
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Tomanychalupas

Tomanychalupas
1 week ago#5
0tus posted...
In my opinion an ambient post-rock artist/band like Low Roar fits an "ambient" game like this pretty much perfectly.

Agreed
Xbox one x: tomanychalupas:Switch:SW-2932-1537-8987
Ps4 Pro: dimsumnutts:Steam:dimsumnutts

hellhammer
1 week ago#6
anony778 posted...
You're such a poor misguided soul TC

Nah, my soul is doing great! You just like s***ty music. Probably a hipster, as well.
(edited 1 week ago)
Yeah it’s bad. Nothing will ever top MGS3 caution music.

User Info: harken_x

harken_x
1 week ago#8
Kojima should have brought back Harry Gregson-Williams and Norihiko Hibino for Death Stranding OST, not some kid who ruined the MGSV soundtracks.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: dxb020100

dxb020100
1 week ago#9
It really sucks you hate it, honestly. I love it and it just makes the experience that much better :(

hellhammer
1 week ago#10
dxb020100 posted...
It really sucks you hate it, honestly. I love it and it just makes the experience that much better :(

I had no idea what it was going to be going into it, but so far, I'm not impressed.
  1. Boards
  2. Death Stranding
  3. The music is terrible.
  • Post New Message