• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Death Stranding
  3. I feel like no one sees my structures lol.

User Info: OldKye

OldKye
1 week ago#1
I've been doing trips from the main city to get metal to max them all, max bridges, max watch towers, max postboxes.

There are like smiley signs next to them with a 1,000 likes but I have yet to get a like on any of them.

Only a few ladders and one rope ever get any. :(
- "I admit it feels awkward at first but after a while you get used to having OldKye moving within you. Like a thought parasite. Or excellent lover."

OldKye
1 week ago#2
Just me then. :(

I find pee mushrooms with more likes lol.
- "I admit it feels awkward at first but after a while you get used to having OldKye moving within you. Like a thought parasite. Or excellent lover."

User Info: 0tus

0tus
1 week ago#3
This is by Design. Kojima wants you to really understand and internalize what it feels like to stay in shadow of the cool and popular kids in the room even though you are clearly smarter and put more effort in than them. This allows you to understand Norman Reedus better.
Ihme elukka

OldKye
1 week ago#4
0tus posted...
This is by Design. Kojima wants you to really understand and internalize what it feels like to stay in shadow of the cool and popular kids in the room even though you are clearly smarter and put more effort in than them. This allows you to understand Norman Reedus better.

Lol, well for the record I've been maxing my bridge link level, so I can dump over 300 likes a go now.

I've sent out over 10,000 likes to single players, enjoy.

User Info: 0tus

0tus
1 week ago#5
OldKye posted...
0tus posted...

Lol, well for the record I've been maxing my bridge link level, so I can dump over 300 likes a go now.

I've sent out over 10,000 likes to single players, enjoy.

I think there are a lot of people who don't realize that you can mash the like button during the time window.
Ihme elukka

User Info: Snake_eyebrows

Snake_eyebrows
1 week ago#6
I have a generator that gets lots of use, and a random rope thats my most popular thing.

User Info: KarasuShiro

KarasuShiro
1 week ago#7
Havent see my constructs bein liked either, but for example my wife plays the game too and we havent found each others constructs yet. However i repeatetly see the same ppl so maybe we are in smalls servers? Idk
Lets burn all SJW's!
The 2nd JUDGE of the Dissidia Wars.

OldKye
1 week ago#8
KarasuShiro posted...
Havent see my constructs bein liked either, but for example my wife plays the game too and we havent found each others constructs yet. However i repeatetly see the same ppl so maybe we are in smalls servers? Idk

It has what are called strand links(you get more with higher bridge link level) that let's you tie to a player you have seen so you can see their stuff more.

But I don't know how to do it with anyone but people you happened across, which are completely random.

User Info: Tomanychalupas

Tomanychalupas
1 week ago#9
0tus posted...

dont know why this made me laugh so hard
Xbox one x: tomanychalupas:Switch:SW-2932-1537-8987
Ps4 Pro: dimsumnutts:Steam:dimsumnutts

User Info: lionhartwolf

lionhartwolf
1 week ago#10
Im not entirely sure how or when it updates your likes. All my structures were the same way. Then I logged in today and my bridges in the first area jumped from 0 to 8000. So Im not entirely sure it keeps your likes shown in real time.

Another thing I did was I made all the highways in chapter 3. You get credit anytime somebody uses them even if you cant like them directly.

I think its a case of a watched pot never boiling. Maybe advance to the next area and revisit them later on to see if their likes were updated.
  1. Boards
  2. Death Stranding
  3. I feel like no one sees my structures lol.
  • Topic Archived