• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Death Stranding
  3. I want a version of this game without BTs.

User Info: CalistoCoon

CalistoCoon
1 week ago#1
That's a huge improvement.

User Info: OldKye

OldKye
1 week ago#2
BTs seem to want a game without you too.
- "I admit it feels awkward at first but after a while you get used to having OldKye moving within you. Like a thought parasite. Or excellent lover."

CalistoCoon
1 week ago#3
OldKye posted...
BTs seem to want a game without you too.

The worst mechanics are tied together TimeFalls and BTs.

User Info: KarasuShiro

KarasuShiro
1 week ago#4
Rofl...reminds me when ppl wanted a no alien mode in alien isolation
Lets burn all SJW's!
The 2nd JUDGE of the Dissidia Wars.

User Info: OldKye

OldKye
1 week ago#5
KarasuShiro posted...
Rofl...reminds me when ppl wanted a no alien mode in alien isolation

Yeah but then you could complain it's a walking simulator and your life is complete, why wouldn't you want that?

Lol.
- "I admit it feels awkward at first but after a while you get used to having OldKye moving within you. Like a thought parasite. Or excellent lover."

User Info: anony778

anony778
1 week ago#6
They are annoying af. Abuse your save&load. Install a locker and put everything you have before you encounter it. Kill that s*** and then retrieve your goods go back to fun part of the game that is delivery.

I agree with you. People who have not even bought the game are b****ing about it's not fun because you're a delivery guy but delivery is the fun part and mandatory combat on the road is what ruins the fun imo.

User Info: misery013

misery013
1 week ago#7
Yes I agree, I hate the BTs... like I just wanna deliver stuff.... not fight some lame attempt at a mini boss. They are so slow and telegraph there attacks at a snail's pace. Just a time waste and annoyance.
Who are you? Who slips into my robot body and whispers to my ghost?
Psn: Beguiler_Of_Will

User Info: Ana_Nuann

Ana_Nuann
1 week ago#8
BTs aren't even a threat. Fabricate some hematic grenades and just kill them. One shot kills, can kill groups of them as well.

Absolutely trivializes bt encounters

CalistoCoon
1 week ago#9
Ana_Nuann posted...
BTs aren't even a threat. Fabricate some hematic grenades and just kill them. One shot kills, can kill groups of them as well.

Absolutely trivializes bt encounters

Even that is just another annoyance, especially with the rain that is always going on when they are around.

User Info: ssj_duelist

ssj_duelist
1 week ago#10
CalistoCoon posted...
That's a huge improvement.

Yes, agreed 200%. Easily the worst thing about this game. They feel very forced.
Playing:
PS4: Castlevania Requiem, Death Stranding. N.Switch: Link's Awakening, Luigi's Mansion 3. 3DS: Pokemon Moon. Mobile: Dragon Quest III
  1. Boards
  2. Death Stranding
  3. I want a version of this game without BTs.
  • Topic Archived