• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Death Stranding
  3. What's the point of taking a piss?

User Info: 0tus

0tus
1 week ago#21
LustValkyrie posted...
Shinclone posted...
Because it's kooky and a little out there, Kojima's whole schtick. Most find it boring and dated, the fanboys lap it up. Hell, Kojima could put out a game about him eating some bad sushi and having the squits and the fanboys would still insist it's the greatest game ever imagined.

I see someone's IQ is too low for a Kojima game.

Indeed. You need to have very high IQ to appreciate a horse that can s*** on your command.
Ihme elukka

User Info: TerryJ999

TerryJ999
1 week ago#22
FaustXII posted...
Avoiding kidney stones

I thought you only get kidney stones if you drink too much soda?
No man should never bear witness to the crazy s**t I've seen on the internet.

User Info: FaustXII

FaustXII
1 week ago#23
TerryJ999 posted...
FaustXII posted...
Avoiding kidney stones

Nope that's like "old wives tale" level myth...

Yeah some say soda, berries, chocolate, etc etc causes them... Sure many things cause them, but the thing, the trick is, to stay hydrated (that's what many urologists say), keeping things flowing down there, keeping the minerals moving, is the key. Keeping them from getting stuck there and "snowballing" into a quite literally a nightmare in mineral form. 😬

User Info: ElectricMole

ElectricMole
1 week ago#24
Pee pee since 2001 in MGS2

User Info: tylerghost93

tylerghost93
1 week ago#25
I’m confused too. I thought the point was going to be about seeing Reedus’ penis but then Kojima went out of his way to release quotes about how the penis can’t be seen.

I wonder if Kojima has seen Reedus’ penis and he’s lording it over us. He knows what it looks like but we’ll never know.

User Info: Cactrot

Cactrot
1 week ago#26
Haven't you heard? Sam breathes through his foreskin.

Now don't you feel ashamed of your words and deeds?

User Info: Anakerie

Anakerie
1 week ago#27
FaustXII posted...

Yeah some say soda, berries, chocolate, etc etc causes them... Sure many things cause them, but the thing, the trick is, to stay hydrated (that's what many urologists say), keeping things flowing down there, keeping the minerals moving, is the key. Keeping them from getting stuck there and "snowballing" into a quite literally a nightmare in mineral form. 😬
Mine are a chain reaction. For a variety of reasons, I can't process iron from food or pills. I have to get infusions. And a sign that I'm anemic and need an infusion is that I become a salt junkie. I mean like eating sea salt by the handful. As soon as my levels stabilize the salt cravings vanish. But I end up with kidney stones from the salt usually.
The Ice God of Hungary said "These souls are mine." The Ice God said "Bend a knee or be blown away."

User Info: FaustXII

FaustXII
1 week ago#28
Anakerie posted...
FaustXII posted...

Mine are a chain reaction. For a variety of reasons, I can't process iron from food or pills. I have to get infusions. And a sign that I'm anemic and need an infusion is that I become a salt junkie. I mean like eating sea salt by the handful. As soon as my levels stabilize the salt cravings vanish. But I end up with kidney stones from the salt usually.

Damn that sucks... I'm sorry..

Yeah I forgot to mention there's genetic factors to it as well. Different stones composed of different minerals, too..

User Info: Anderjak

Anderjak
1 week ago#29
the more people pee in the same place, the more bugs you can nab for yourself.

peeing in the toilet in the underground shelters will also produce those EX grenades used to distract and annoy BTs out of your way. (you can also shower and poop to produce other types of EX grenades.)

basically, pee is just a free means of attaining some resources that aren't super necessary but can be helpful for struggling players, and can make some trickier BT segments a little easier by clearing a path for yourself.

it's very silly. the game knows it is. you just kinda roll with it, because it's hardly the most absurd thing you'll run across.
sometimes a video game is bad or disappointing or deeply flawed, and that's okay
just play something else that you find fun

User Info: Corspegrinder28

Corspegrinder28
1 week ago#30
FaustXII posted...
TerryJ999 posted...
FaustXII posted...
Avoiding kidney stones

Coffee is a big cause too. Thats what nailed me with my kidney stones. I drink a ton of coffee so dilute it with water if you do.
Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet at a time.
BONYA SLADE
  1. Boards
  2. Death Stranding
  3. What's the point of taking a piss?
  • Topic Archived