• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Death Stranding
  3. What's the point of taking a piss?

User Info: Gunzleader

Gunzleader
1 week ago#11
judgexp posted...
KamenRiderGekko posted...
Shinclone posted...
Because it's kooky and a little out there, Kojima's whole schtick. Most find it boring and dated, the fanboys lap it up. Hell, Kojima could put out a game about him eating some bad sushi and having the squits and the fanboys would still insist it's the greatest game ever imagined.

That's the dumbest take I've ever read

Actually he is quite right, it's just a poop joke, check this out.

Your body excretes stuff you have ingested after if it digested. Does sam eat chiral stuff so that he can excrete it? I dont think so, his body is just magical and generates the magical stuff on its own over time. Otherwise he could just spit on BTs and get rid of them.
Since the magical stuff is ammo in this game he needs to somehow collect it. So it would have been much more coherent to have him draw his own blood, as it would contain the stuff his body generated.

Actually I am happy Hideo restrained a little and didn't make sam masturbate to get those extra strength hollow bullet like ammo

ohhh god I'm almost there.
-ugnhggg- *sam loads super soaker*
I'm ready for you bt!!!
Im Ericsh(SD) from phantasy star online dreamcast. I have gastroparesis. look it up help spread the word. of this horrible disease.
FaustXII posted...
Avoiding kidney stones u_u

no really, they're no joke

...I wish they were an implemented mechanic in the game, hydrating yourself frequently and peeing so you don't form them... missed opportunity Kojima 0/10

Kidney stones are hell on earth. Worst pain I ever had in my life. I started pounding water everyday after that madness.
Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet at a time.
BONYA SLADE

User Info: Korppi123

Korppi123
1 week ago#13
I dunno but I found a spot where apparently lotsa people had pissed on as there were tooon of big mushrooms there and I could get those health bugs from there.
Then I pissed on that same spot too.

User Info: anony778

anony778
1 week ago#14
Mushrooms are kind of symbolism. Pre historic shamans used those red mushrooms and rain deer piss for their secret Transcendental Meditation tequnique to connect to spirit world. Freemasons also knew about this some people believe it's one of their secret teachings.

It's even encoded in Catholic churches too. It's everywhere in Catholic churches you can look it up. It's where Santa is coming from. north america used to ban Christmas because it's obviously a pagan culture.

http://www.truthsayer.info/santa-shaman-much-much-much/

Well obviously Kojima is a big conspiracy theory fan so he put it there like a pop culture reference dropping I guess.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: FaustXII

FaustXII
1 week ago#15
Corspegrinder28 posted...
FaustXII posted...
Avoiding kidney stones u_u

no really, they're no joke

...I wish they were an implemented mechanic in the game, hydrating yourself frequently and peeing so you don't form them... missed opportunity Kojima 0/10

Kidney stones are hell on earth. Worst pain I ever had in my life. I started pounding water everyday after that madness.

Same bruh... ✊😔

Bringing some small awareness to the issue, would've been nice from Kojima... maybe in another life. :)

User Info: Inxentas

Inxentas
1 week ago#16
They are literally called "excretion grenades".

Number on and number two.

Who said anything about BT's?

*asserts dominance over MULE camp*
Kept you waiting, huh?
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: OldKye

OldKye
1 week ago#17
Inxentas posted...
They are literally called "excretion grenades".

Number on and number two.

Who said anything about BT's?

*asserts dominance over MULE camp*

I started throwing poop at the shield ones since they were such a pain, now I just do it for fun.
- "I admit it feels awkward at first but after a while you get used to having OldKye moving within you. Like a thought parasite. Or excellent lover."

User Info: Egnaro19

Egnaro19
1 week ago#18
Corspegrinder28 posted...

I can confirm this as I have had 9 of them. 8 that I passed and 1 that had to be surgically removed. I always drink water and squirt some lemon juice in it now...

User Info: 0tus

0tus
1 week ago#19
Kojima enjoys toilet humor. Too many of his games have it...
Ihme elukka

User Info: LustValkyrie

LustValkyrie
1 week ago#20
Shinclone posted...
Because it's kooky and a little out there, Kojima's whole schtick. Most find it boring and dated, the fanboys lap it up. Hell, Kojima could put out a game about him eating some bad sushi and having the squits and the fanboys would still insist it's the greatest game ever imagined.

I see someone's IQ is too low for a Kojima game.
FC: 5086-5019-6860
  1. Boards
  2. Death Stranding
  3. What's the point of taking a piss?
  • Post New Message