• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Death Stranding
  3. What's the point of taking a piss?

User Info: Raiden243

Raiden243
1 week ago#1
What's the point of it?

User Info: OldKye

OldKye
1 week ago#2
Apparently you can grow those bugs that heal you if you water the same place to grow a big enough mushroom.
- "I admit it feels awkward at first but after a while you get used to having OldKye moving within you. Like a thought parasite. Or excellent lover."

User Info: cloud_8f8f

cloud_8f8f
1 week ago#3
Immersion. Too bad you couldn't do that in RDR2.
Playing: Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4), Skyrim (XB1), Forza Horizon 4 (XB1)
Awaiting: Pokemon Sword (NS)

User Info: Reece504

Reece504
1 week ago#4
To excrete chiral stuff u have in your body
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez

User Info: Shinclone

Shinclone
1 week ago#5
Because it's kooky and a little out there, Kojima's whole schtick. Most find it boring and dated, the fanboys lap it up. Hell, Kojima could put out a game about him eating some bad sushi and having the squits and the fanboys would still insist it's the greatest game ever imagined.
Pessimism is just an ugly word for pattern recognition.

User Info: KamenRiderGekko

KamenRiderGekko
1 week ago#6
Shinclone posted...
Because it's kooky and a little out there, Kojima's whole schtick. Most find it boring and dated, the fanboys lap it up. Hell, Kojima could put out a game about him eating some bad sushi and having the squits and the fanboys would still insist it's the greatest game ever imagined.

That's the dumbest take I've ever read
"Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza"

User Info: Weejiez

Weejiez
1 week ago#7
Shinclone posted...

All these flavors and you choose to be salty
ADAM COLE, BAY BAY!!! \m/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtWgQ1XPX4E

User Info: FaustXII

FaustXII
1 week ago#8
Avoiding kidney stones u_u

no really, they're no joke

...I wish they were an implemented mechanic in the game, hydrating yourself frequently and peeing so you don't form them... missed opportunity Kojima 0/10

User Info: Bigbosshawk

Bigbosshawk
1 week ago#9
Weejiez posted...
Shinclone posted...

All these flavors and you choose to be salty

Lol

User Info: judgexp

judgexp
1 week ago#10
KamenRiderGekko posted...
Shinclone posted...

That's the dumbest take I've ever read

Actually he is quite right, it's just a poop joke, check this out.

Your body excretes stuff you have ingested after if it digested. Does sam eat chiral stuff so that he can excrete it? I dont think so, his body is just magical and generates the magical stuff on its own over time. Otherwise he could just spit on BTs and get rid of them.
Since the magical stuff is ammo in this game he needs to somehow collect it. So it would have been much more coherent to have him draw his own blood, as it would contain the stuff his body generated.

Actually I am happy Hideo restrained a little and didn't make sam masturbate to get those extra strength hollow bullet like ammo
  1. Boards
  2. Death Stranding
  3. What's the point of taking a piss?
  • Topic Archived