• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Death Stranding
  3. GOTY!! Holy Moly

User Info: Tomanychalupas

Tomanychalupas
1 week ago#71
0tus posted...
Tidus1012 posted...
GOTY? lol

I can easily see this being a GOTY, chosen by some pretentious twit thinking he will seem smart for choosing it as GOTY.

You might be projecting a bit dont you think?
Xbox one x: tomanychalupas:Switch:SW-2932-1537-8987
Ps4 Pro: dimsumnutts:Steam:dimsumnutts

User Info: 0tus

0tus
1 week ago#72
Tomanychalupas posted...
0tus posted...
Tidus1012 posted...
GOTY? lol

I can easily see this being a GOTY, chosen by some pretentious twit thinking he will seem smart for choosing it as GOTY.

Maybe. I enjoy some pretty pretentious s***, but I don't think it makes me smart.
Ihme elukka

User Info: chaosvalentine

chaosvalentine
1 week ago#73
Guess it's time to add "honeymoon period" to the list of valueless criticisms people will throw at people for liking a game; right alongside "fanboy," "shill," and "SJW."

User Info: lilhurk1985187

lilhurk1985187
1 week ago#74
Foreverltj posted...
What do you do for work? I’m not trolling, attacking, or disagreeing with you. Just honestly curious.
McDonalds.
Kid Buu>>>>>>>All other Buu.

User Info: DarkCaptain3

DarkCaptain3
1 week ago#75
Pokemon game wont make GOTY because of all the controversy involved in it atm and also due to the fan backlash after seeing the latest leaks from a person who got the game 2 weeks early and the pics he's been showing of whats not there.
"So... are you satisfied now?",
Zelkova______________Gamestop Manager, Known as the Queen of Darkness

User Info: Tomanychalupas

Tomanychalupas
1 week ago#76
0tus posted...
Tomanychalupas posted...
0tus posted...
Tidus1012 posted...
GOTY? lol

Maybe. I enjoy some pretty pretentious s***, but I don't think it makes me smart.

Or maybe we're the pretentious s***s? Que inception music
Xbox one x: tomanychalupas:Switch:SW-2932-1537-8987
Ps4 Pro: dimsumnutts:Steam:dimsumnutts

User Info: 0tus

0tus
1 week ago#77
Tomanychalupas posted...
0tus posted...
Tomanychalupas posted...
0tus posted...
Tidus1012 posted...
GOTY? lol

Or maybe we're the pretentious s***s? Que inception music

Well I've seen and loved a movie where s*** can turn itself into gold.
Ihme elukka

User Info: okidori4life

okidori4life
1 week ago#78
sony_vaio posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
Experience of the year Holy s***. This game is blowing me away.

Everyone raves about the graphics, sound design, animations, and atmosphere but I'm loving the logistics gameplay.

Way more depth and threats than What I was lead to believe. Trying to make it to a safehouse loaded gear with BTs and Mules after your neck is exhilarating.

20 hours in keeps getting better
10/10

You get it. I’m glad I get it too. One of the best games I’ve ever played.

Yeah one of the greatest games every made!

The kojima spunk flows just oh so sweet down my throat. Cant get enough!

Seriously, being bent over the table while making deliveries to reedus pound town all while others get to enjoy with asynchronous online watching me is just exhilarating.

All HAIL VELVET HAMMER! The prophet of the great KOJIMA!

ALL HAIL!
MAKE GAMES SEXY AGAIN

User Info: Blazakenki

Blazakenki
1 week ago#79
I love how mad some people are getting over other people's enjoyment.

okidori4life posted...
Yeah one of the greatest games every made!

The kojima spunk flows just oh so sweet down my throat. Cant get enough!

Seriously, being bent over the table while making deliveries to reedus pound town all while others get to enjoy with asynchronous online watching me is just exhilarating.

All HAIL VELVET HAMMER! The prophet of the great KOJIMA!

ALL HAIL!

People enjoying a game that doesn't have mainstream appeal? Clearly the same thing as performing fellatio.

0tus posted...

"How dare somebody like a game, I've seen videos of and did not find entertaining. Clearly their looking down at me! Thinking they're better than I am. Pretentious dbags! ".

BigMeanMike posted...
Have a better job than you. But since you make assumptions no wonder you have to work all the time....

Dude just went straight for the "I've got a bigger/better X" mindset.
No insecurities here!
There needs to be more games that will force players to man the **** up and not expect it to hold your hand ~ Phantom_Opera_G

User Info: Daredrummer

Daredrummer
1 week ago#80
I like how you guys aren't even remotely embarrased to be seen acting like this or actually typing this stuff.

(You should be)
  1. Boards
  2. Death Stranding
  3. GOTY!! Holy Moly
  • Topic Archived