• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Death Stranding
  3. GOTY!! Holy Moly

User Info: TheSauce

TheSauce
4 days ago#61
Tidus1012 posted...
GOTY? lol

I would say the same. I bet you haven’t played it.

User Info: Surplus

Surplus
4 days ago#62
Ite posted...
BigMeanMike posted...
Sounds boring honestly, will wait to see the big reveal. Gameplay is meh
Sounds boring? How can you say gameplay is meh if you haven't played it?

He’s warned. Ignore him. Game is dope asf!

User Info: TheSauce

TheSauce
4 days ago#63
Surplus posted...
Ite posted...
BigMeanMike posted...
Sounds boring honestly, will wait to see the big reveal. Gameplay is meh
Sounds boring? How can you say gameplay is meh if you haven't played it?

He’s warned. Ignore him. Game is dope asf!

I’m enjoying the hell out of it.

Hideo Kojima and his team deserve all the praise they get, honestly. I know that statement will make some people pop a blood vessel, but I believe it.

The game has been worth every penny, and I feel good about supporting them. I can’t wait to see what else they develop.
TheSauce posted...
Tidus1012 posted...
GOTY? lol

I would say the same. I bet you haven’t played it.

I would also agree
Xbox one x: tomanychalupas:Switch:SW-2932-1537-8987
Ps4 Pro: dimsumnutts:Steam:dimsumnutts

User Info: anony778

anony778
3 days ago#65
Completely agree. It's up there with Sekiro. I'm 35 hours in, it's still getting better. Just fantastic game they've made. I don't know these negative people even played the game themselves lol. I hated horse riding in RDR2. This one is nothing like that s*** yet people today cling to someone else do the thinking for them rather than doing it themselves I guess. Only thing I hate about is too many repeated cutscenes for no reason. I know this s*** is Kojima style but they went too far with it this time lol

Anything other than "Here's your gun and that's the bad guy. Now go have fun!" is unacceptable for them, the non reprogrammable humans.

My goty is still Sekiro but it is getting close.
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: PPPPLAASSUMA

PPPPLAASSUMA
3 days ago#66
As a kid, I always wondered why my mother had lots of friends, and my dad didnt have a single one.

I noticed my mother was rarely at home. She was always doing things with/for other people.

Being a part of an acting troupe, show choir, church choir, several school related things, music/acting teacher, also a seamstress with several projects in the air, all while taking care of my special needs sister. As well as making sure every si gle person she knew got home made xmas cards/presents, attending every party and event, etc. Home made Halloween costumes, etc. Completely overboard.

My dad? He just worked a lot, did chores, and whatever the f*** he wanted. Dude had plenty of free time. Because he made it that way. Still took care of every single problem in all our lives and had plenty of leisure time.

This is why I call bulls*** on the "woe is me I'm a parent and I cant play games."

I'm not saying this as a way to make people feel like less of a gamer.

Just pointing out that its complete bulls*** for most peoples lifestyles. You decide what's important. There isnt anything in your way. That social obligation? f*** it. Play games instead. Work out while playing games at home (I do this). If you're actually all about your kids (which, not many people actually are they just act like it) then play with them. Tbh it isnt even being a parent that keeps you from gaming, it's doing too much s*** and having bad time management. Has nothing to do with being a parent. No one hangs out with their kid 24/7.

If your sig other doesnt get it, they need to respect you more.

Tldr, bored and reminiscing
http://tinyurl.com/myofwa4 Mystical Ninja64 fan!
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: 0tus

0tus
3 days ago#67
Tidus1012 posted...
GOTY? lol

I can easily see this being a GOTY, chosen by some pretentious twit thinking he will seem smart for choosing it as GOTY.
Ihme elukka
Cubezilla3 posted...
Never heard of the Metal Gear games then?
Sniper Wolf,Liquid Snake,Snake,Revolver Ocelot sound far better than the s*** this game has for names.
Kid Buu>>>>>>>All other Buu.

User Info: Daredrummer

Daredrummer
3 days ago#69
Threads like this are the perfect example of how the video game "community" is made up of disgusting morons.

I mean come ON.

User Info: Foreverltj

Foreverltj
3 days ago#70
BigMeanMike posted...
Have a better job than you. But since you make assumptions no wonder you have to work all the time....
What do you do for work? I’m not trolling, attacking, or disagreeing with you. Just honestly curious.
First flew the greedy pelican; eager for the reward, white wings flailing.
  1. Boards
  2. Death Stranding
  3. GOTY!! Holy Moly
  • Post New Message