• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Death Stranding
  3. GOTY!! Holy Moly

User Info: Daredrummer

Daredrummer
4 days ago#51
What a wide range of complete losers in this thread. Impressive.

User Info: Tidus1012

Tidus1012
4 days ago#52
GOTY? lol
~A(o)S~

User Info: DingytheMan

DingytheMan
4 days ago#53
FaustXII posted...
the36thchamber posted...
FaustXII posted...
Bookboy2273 posted...
stop having kids, games are more important, don't believe the hype!

lol

Its funny because its true

But yeah i like that the game gives you the option to make things more challenging/risky if you want or if its just more fun. So far i really like managing and carrying stuff in different ways and i like how it looks and feels having all that stuff stacked on my back. Its pretty unique

I dunno... BB is really making me want to be a dad 😔 what a lil qt..

Still 99% sure it's not gonna happen but eh, one can dream. :)

Do you have to pay for diapers and food through microtransactions and get to smell its poop? one can dream xD

User Info: X-Men

X-Men
4 days ago#54
Took a break from D2 to play this. Only about 6 or so hours in but the experience so far is amazing. I love the pace of the game in general.
"Any dream worth having is a dream worth fighting for." -Charles Xavier
velvet_hammer posted...
logistics

That's the best categorization of Death Stranding's gameplay that I've seen. All the children screeching "wAlKiNg SiMuLaToR" need a dictionary.
https://imgur.com/DJtS67R https://imgur.com/Z3zs8Os https://i.redd.it/yn63fzzbzud01.gif
We will see what people REALLY and HONESTLY think of this game after everyone has beaten it and given time to stew, perhaps even start a second playthrough if they are masochistic enough. Once the shine wears off a little bit its gonna look to you guys how it looks to all of us who were let down by kojima and his stupid ass politics and his horrible walking simulator.

New game mindless love wears off after a short while, a month in most cases, and definitely after you have beaten it and become familiar with all its "gameplay" systems(for walking, uh, "better" I guess lol) and its non existent combat(killing someone makes a nuke go off LOL come on kojima). I think people are trying to convince THEMSELVES more than others, that they love this walking simulator. It WAS quite expensive so i understand.... I warned you guys though, $60 is far too much for a walking simulator/a ripoff/a bait and switch and they didnt show the actual game until like a week before launch, which ought to tell you something; they were trying to hide what they were selling to get people to believe it was actually a real video game, with enemies to face and something along the lines of MGSV maybe even with stealth too; and then we find out its a PURE walking simulator. Man I feel bad for the guys that spent $60/full price on this!

Wait until its between $10 and $20, its not worth any more than that. Thats what I will be doing, prob wait till its about $10 since thats no real loss to me and kojima wont be getting much money from me. It might delude him into thinking people "want more marxist leftist propaganda walking simulators" if I were to pay full price, so I will wait a year or more for the price to become what I just said. THAT is what the game is actually worth, 10-20 NOT 50-60 AT ALL. On ANY WORLD lol.
Hell has open borders.
Heaven has a wall, a gate and a strict immigration policy.

User Info: BaphometFlux

BaphometFlux
4 days ago#57
Glad to see you enjoy it OP and people posting s*** on topics about games they hate , dudes have too much time of their hands :P
"Shisaanputa"
Xfma100 posted...
JamesBR27 posted...
Still think Resident Evil 2 and DMC 5 are better.

Sekiro is my GOTY so far.

Sekiro is a good game, but holy moly is it difficult. Lady Butterfly absolutely DESTROYED me, and when I backtracked and started exploring other areas, I ran into Horse Dude and he wrecked me too. Eventually I got 'em, but holy s*** was it hard.

And WWE Ogre is hands down the funniest s*** I've ever seen in a FromSoft game.
Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet at a time.
BONYA SLADE

User Info: egpNoodlez

egpNoodlez
4 days ago#59
Corspegrinder28 posted...
Sekiro is a good game, but holy moly is it difficult. Lady Butterfly absolutely DESTROYED me, and when I backtracked and started exploring other areas, I ran into Horse Dude and he wrecked me too. Eventually I got 'em, but holy s*** was it hard.

And WWE Ogre is hands down the funniest s*** I've ever seen in a FromSoft game.
Sekiro is hard to learn, I've been playing From games since Demon's Souls and I was very happy how useless I felt for the first twenty hours or so. The rematch with Seto Kaiba is the true skill check, now that I've run the game multiple times I understand it like I do most other From games and I'd say the difficulty isn't too bad, especially with the way you can abuse Deathblows on peons and adds. It certainly requires more focus on execution than the other Soulsborne games purely because of how deflection is presented as a primary mechanic.

It's probably tied GOTY with DMC5 for me. I find DMC5 more difficult purely for Hell and Hell, I don't think I'll ever get those two trophies X_x
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e277/egpNoodlez/BBE_40.jpg
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/egpNoodlez.png

User Info: Ite

Ite
4 days ago#60
BigMeanMike posted...
Sounds boring honestly, will wait to see the big reveal. Gameplay is meh
Sounds boring? How can you say gameplay is meh if you haven't played it?
  1. Boards
  2. Death Stranding
  3. GOTY!! Holy Moly
  • Post New Message