• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Death Stranding
  3. GOTY!! Holy Moly

User Info: Cubezilla3

Cubezilla3
4 days ago#31
BigMeanMike posted...
I don't know the game is really weird you're carrying this fake CGI baby and delivering boxes from point a to point B on the same exact terrain for 40 hours.

The boss fights that I've seen the boss doesn't even attack you just sits there of most of the combat is super easy even running past those BT enemies looks so easy.

The handful of characters have the dumbest names I've ever seen in a video game and the character modeling is pretty horrible and when they talk at looks out a sync and it looks like they have marbles in their mouth especially the character called mama.

Still waiting to see some video that shows something new or different I just hear a lot of people getting frustrated cut scenes that you can't pause or re watch crashes and lots of boredom.

How many times now have you pasted that same load of uninformed crap about a game you haven't even played?

You are the kind of kid who sits at home telling his 12 twitter followers how the party down the street that he wasn't invited to is awful.
Not changing this sig until Chester FC return to the Football League
Started 19/10/2014

User Info: Total_Panda

Total_Panda
4 days ago#32
I shelved it at the 15 hour mark. I just found it insufferably boring. RE2 is still easily my goty.
Shame Guilty Gear isnt dropping till 2020.
Undertale was a bad game.
Total_Panda posted...
I shelved it at the 15 hour mark. I just found it insufferably boring. RE2 is still easily my goty.

Thats cool man atleast you gave it a go so far death stranding rdr2 and resident evil 2 remake are my goty but that might change when pokemon hits
Xbox one x: tomanychalupas:Switch:SW-2932-1537-8987
Ps4 Pro: dimsumnutts:Steam:dimsumnutts

User Info: Total_Panda

Total_Panda
4 days ago#34
Tomanychalupas posted...
Total_Panda posted...

Thats cool man atleast you gave it a go so far death stranding rdr2 and resident evil 2 remake are my goty but that might change when pokemon hits

I'm waiting for pokemon as well but I'm really trying to keep expectations low. Especially after dexit and what I've heard about the open zones.
Undertale was a bad game.

User Info: Bookboy2273

Bookboy2273
4 days ago#35
stop having kids, games are more important, don't believe the hype!

User Info: Cubezilla3

Cubezilla3
4 days ago#36
Tomanychalupas posted...
Total_Panda posted...

RDR2 came out in October 2018 and I don't think a remake will get GOTY
Not changing this sig until Chester FC return to the Football League
Started 19/10/2014

User Info: FaustXII

FaustXII
4 days ago#37
Bookboy2273 posted...

lol
FaustXII posted...
Bookboy2273 posted...

lol

Its funny because its true

But yeah i like that the game gives you the option to make things more challenging/risky if you want or if its just more fun. So far i really like managing and carrying stuff in different ways and i like how it looks and feels having all that stuff stacked on my back. Its pretty unique

User Info: dxb020100

dxb020100
4 days ago#39
DutchAngel9 posted...
dxb020100 posted...
PhoenixFire99 posted...
Honeymoon period.

He said he was 20 hours in. How in the heck is that a "honeymoon period?"

Honeymoon period lasts a couple of months, not hours, lol.

And it could definitely be that, I've been guilty of the same with multiple games before.

Like in a real marriage, sure. We are now in the 11th month of the year. I would imagine playing 20 hours of any game at this point would pretty easily lead you to find your GOTY. Hell I knew after probably 5 hours that SMM2 was my GOTY and that still hasn't changed.

User Info: Xfma100

Xfma100
4 days ago#40
JamesBR27 posted...
Still think Resident Evil 2 and DMC 5 are better.

Speaking of which, despite their faults I had more fun with KH3, Bloodstained, Fire Emblem, Borderlands 3, and The Outer Worlds...

And Sekiro is my GOTY so far.
  1. Boards
  2. Death Stranding
  3. GOTY!! Holy Moly
  • Post New Message