• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Death Stranding
  3. GOTY!! Holy Moly

User Info: JamesBR27

JamesBR27
4 days ago#21
Still think Resident Evil 2 and DMC 5 are better.
PSN: Same as Above. 34 Years of Gaming Life.

User Info: velvet_hammer

velvet_hammer
4 days ago#22
JamesBR27 posted...
Still think Resident Evil 2 and DMC 5 are better.

DMC V was my GOTY
GT4 showing Forza how 2 pitstop ever since
GOTY GOW "We are Homo Ludens. We are those who play."

User Info: PhoenixFire99

PhoenixFire99
4 days ago#23
velvet_hammer posted...
PhoenixFire99 posted...
Honeymoon period.

You don't even own the game so who gives a f*** what you have to say

You do obviously lol
Currently playing: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Complete Edition (Nintendo Switch)

User Info: BigMeanMike

BigMeanMike
4 days ago#24
I don't know the game is really weird you're carrying this fake CGI baby and delivering boxes from point a to point B on the same exact terrain for 40 hours.

The boss fights that I've seen the boss doesn't even attack you just sits there of most of the combat is super easy even running past those BT enemies looks so easy.

The handful of characters have the dumbest names I've ever seen in a video game and the character modeling is pretty horrible and when they talk at looks out a sync and it looks like they have marbles in their mouth especially the character called mama.

Still waiting to see some video that shows something new or different I just hear a lot of people getting frustrated cut scenes that you can't pause or re watch crashes and lots of boredom.
My name is Mike and I'm Fat and Mean

User Info: DutchAngel9

DutchAngel9
4 days ago#25
dxb020100 posted...
PhoenixFire99 posted...
Honeymoon period.

He said he was 20 hours in. How in the heck is that a "honeymoon period?"

Honeymoon period lasts a couple of months, not hours, lol.

And it could definitely be that, I've been guilty of the same with multiple games before.
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: KdramaLover

KdramaLover
4 days ago#26
velvet_hammer posted...
Experience of the year Holy s***. This game is blowing me away.

Everyone raves about the graphics, sound design, animations, and atmosphere but I'm loving the logistics gameplay.

Way more depth and threats than What I was lead to believe. Trying to make it to a safehouse loaded gear with BTs and Mules after your neck is exhilarating.

20 hours in keeps getting better
10/10
What a bunch of bulls***, stop with these f***ing topics and go to the f***ing DS board, stop trolling and lying, get a f***ing life! hehehe
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: nelson_rylee

nelson_rylee
4 days ago#27
BigMeanMike posted...
I don't know the game is really weird you're carrying this fake CGI baby and delivering boxes from point a to point B on the same exact terrain for 40 hours.

The boss fights that I've seen the boss doesn't even attack you just sits there of most of the combat is super easy even running past those BT enemies looks so easy.

The handful of characters have the dumbest names I've ever seen in a video game and the character modeling is pretty horrible and when they talk at looks out a sync and it looks like they have marbles in their mouth especially the character called mama.

Still waiting to see some video that shows something new or different I just hear a lot of people getting frustrated cut scenes that you can't pause or re watch crashes and lots of boredom.

Cutscenes can be paused and the names are just codenames.

User Info: Cubezilla3

Cubezilla3
4 days ago#28
BigMeanMike posted...

The handful of characters have the dumbest names I've ever seen in a video game

Never heard of the Metal Gear games then?
Not changing this sig until Chester FC return to the Football League
Started 19/10/2014
(edited 4 days ago)
KdramaLover posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
Experience of the year Holy s***. This game is blowing me away.

Everyone raves about the graphics, sound design, animations, and atmosphere but I'm loving the logistics gameplay.

Way more depth and threats than What I was lead to believe. Trying to make it to a safehouse loaded gear with BTs and Mules after your neck is exhilarating.

20 hours in keeps getting better
10/10
What a bunch of bulls***, stop with these f***ing topics and go to the f***ing DS board, stop trolling and lying, get a f***ing life! hehehe

I agree with him though its not a perfect game but its definitely one of my favorites so far
Xbox one x: tomanychalupas:Switch:SW-2932-1537-8987
Ps4 Pro: dimsumnutts:Steam:dimsumnutts
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: postcall

postcall
4 days ago#30
I’m sure the far left media will give GoTY to this over other games.
PSN: CaliChill
  1. Boards
  2. Death Stranding
  3. GOTY!! Holy Moly
  • Post New Message