• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Death Stranding
  3. Stupid you can only listen to music in your room

User Info: anony778

anony778
1 week ago#11
0tus posted...
In MGSV you had the casette player but for some reason in a game like this where a portable music player would fit perfectly, you don't have one.

Smartphone : Am I a joke to you?

User Info: Cubezilla3

Cubezilla3
1 week ago#12
I have mentioned this a couple of times find it ridiculous that this generation of games don't have the option to sync with our spotify accounts. I can run the app in the background on my PS4 but it will keep the music playing over cutscenes and dialogue. We have been able to import our own music into games to only play at specific times in games since GTA3 but it is a feature that seems to have vanished for this generation.
Not changing this sig until Chester FC return to the Football League
Started 19/10/2014

User Info: 0tus

0tus
1 week ago#13
anony778 posted...
0tus posted...
In MGSV you had the casette player but for some reason in a game like this where a portable music player would fit perfectly, you don't have one.

Smartphone : Am I a joke to you?

Yes you are. Smartphones need to get the f*** off my lawn.
Ihme elukka

User Info: egpNoodlez

egpNoodlez
1 week ago#14
You think Kojima-san likes to get high? The Private Quarters and music player are perfect when I need a quick minute to roll. I don't mind having no music in the field, if I really want some music my laptop is right next to me.
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e277/egpNoodlez/BBE_40.jpg
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/egpNoodlez.png

User Info: Zingote

Zingote
1 week ago#15
Cubezilla3 posted...
I have mentioned this a couple of times find it ridiculous that this generation of games don't have the option to sync with our spotify accounts. I can run the app in the background on my PS4 but it will keep the music playing over cutscenes and dialogue. We have been able to import our own music into games to only play at specific times in games since GTA3 but it is a feature that seems to have vanished for this generation.

I know what you mean. I remember Vice Cityand San Andreas letting you create your own custom radio station.
The Sith will have their revenge

User Info: rpglover1243

rpglover1243
1 week ago#16
Snake_eyebrows posted...
I set up a generator that plays music outside of Capital Knot City. Go check it out, and leave a like.
That unfortunately only plays music when your right next to it. I almost thought a watchtower would expand the music's distance but nope lol
Shenmue 3

User Info: Smashingpmkns

Smashingpmkns
1 week ago#17
rpglover1243 posted...
x_lone_x_wolf_x posted...
Or you know just use your own device.
Or you know they could put a goddamn cassette player like in MGS V or anything in this while exploring. Im sure i wont find any of these in game songs on spotify. It feels like kojima doesn't allow us to let us listen to music when outside just to troll us

The soundtrack is on spotify iirc
Clean Butt Crew

User Info: juicebox4

juicebox4
1 week ago#18
egpNoodlez posted...
You think Kojima-san likes to get high?

he does but weed is hard to get in japan so Troy Baker hooks him up :3
*Ding dong, bing bong*
GABBA GABBA HEY

User Info: Seriyah

Seriyah