• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Death Stranding
  3. "Death Stranding: A reaction to 'Trump and Brexit'"
Kohlrak posted...
Do you know how many SJWs actually believe their BS? Not everyone is as knowledgable of the truth as someone like, say, Bernie Sanders who spent time in the soviet union and was aware of the gulags. Most people who support him likely don't know that the USSR had gulags.
Anyone with even a basic knowledge of history is aware of the gulags. It's just that gulags aren't remotely relative to Bernie Sanders lmao. What are you on about?
Play Nier: Automata
4 8 15 16 23 42

User Info: Waldie1877

Waldie1877
5 days ago#112
In my experience, a lot of people don't know the USSR had gulags, unfortunately. Most of my friends (in our early 30s) know literally nothing about Stalin or the Soviet Union, and they're pretty intelligent guys for the most part, but just completely ignorant about history - unless it's about the nazis and the holocaust. All of a sudden they're experts.

Anyway, I don't know what SJWs believe, but my point is, apart from said Che comments, I've found MGS's politics pretty inoffensive, and i haven't noticed anything overtly communist. I think the DS politics is a different story, but I'm not going to condemn him too hard, yet.
(edited 5 days ago)

User Info: Kohlrak

Kohlrak
5 days ago#113
Waldie1877 posted...
In my experience, a lot of people don't know the USSR had gulags, unfortunately. Anyway, I don't know what SJWs believe, but my point is, apart from said Che comments, I've found MGS's politics pretty inoffensive, and i haven't noticed anything overtly communist. Until fairly recently anyway. But I'm not going to condemn him, too hard, yet.

That's why people respect MGS so much: none of it was hot takes or anything of the sort, but commentary on observation and supposition of the risk. MGSV actually had Zero and Skullface in direct opposition to each other on a fundamental level, and it had him present both sides of the arguement and let us come to our own conclusions.

User Info: Waldie1877

Waldie1877
5 days ago#114
Kohlrak posted...
Waldie1877 posted...
In my experience, a lot of people don't know the USSR had gulags, unfortunately. Anyway, I don't know what SJWs believe, but my point is, apart from said Che comments, I've found MGS's politics pretty inoffensive, and i haven't noticed anything overtly communist. Until fairly recently anyway. But I'm not going to condemn him, too hard, yet.

That's why people respect MGS so much: none of it was hot takes or anything of the sort, but commentary on observation and supposition of the risk. MGSV actually had Zero and Skullface in direct opposition to each other on a fundamental level, and it had him present both sides of the arguement and let us come to our own conclusions.

Exactly.
(edited 5 days ago)
oooh Im QUITE familiar with the frankfurt school marxist f***s and how they infiltrated and ruined academia, and from there, most businesses.

Which is why I recognize all this s***, Kohlrak. Moreover the che stuff without mentioning a SINGLE FACT about that MONSTER of a man(he belongs among a list of serial killers not a list of "heroes" Peace Walker is where I first started harboring real HARD suspicions regarding Kojima and his politics and his motivation regarding these games from that point forwarrd. I mean, in Peace Walker it had you shooting US Marines for christs sake(the excuse was something like: "They are now a PMC" or something else thats dumb) alongside all the weirdo propaganda with the mass murderer worship...ugh. then we got to MGSV both ground zeroes but ESPECIALLY the atrociousness that is TPP and its "story"/main missions...TPP has the exact opposite problem DS seems to have, in that it has excellent gameplay but a non existent story(but kojimas nonsense insane politics are STILL shoved into the game in various ways, comical ways in many cases though I dont think he intended some of the scenes to be comical where it expresses his own personal stupid politics lol), whereas DS has non existent gameplay and (apparently) a compelling "story"...but I doubt that, its just what I have heard. I doubt everything about this game, its not worth more than $10 or free to me at this point.

I am an American, and I have my own politics and my own mind, and so I am everything Kojima hates in one Man; so even though I own every single MGS game and bought them ALL on release day, this game is NOT for me it seems(I even have ZOE 1 and 2) from all accounts I have read and the 2 hours of gameplay footage Ive seen, not to mention trailers and so on. The last thing I wanna play as is some whiny ass marxist mailman named norman fetus spewing about how great some other communist-state mass murderer that kojima thinks is "a misrepresented hero"(maybe we'll get Fidel Castro as the next target of kojimas stroking? Or maybe Chairman Mao. Pol Pot perhaps? Jeffrey Dahmers? This is why Im just not interested). Kojima went NUTS when he got involved with all these hollywood people. Just CRAZY. And has a TOTAL misrepresentation of Americans in general, as you can all see with his hatred of us.
Hell has open borders.
Heaven has a wall, a gate and a strict immigration policy.

Kohlrak
5 days ago#116
copenhagenLongC posted...
oooh Im QUITE familiar with the frankfurt school marxist f***s and how they infiltrated and ruined academia, and from there, most businesses.

Which is why I recognize all this s***, Kohlrak. Moreover the che stuff without mentioning a SINGLE FACT about that MONSTER of a man(he belongs among a list of serial killers not a list of "heroes" Peace Walker is where I first started harboring real HARD suspicions regarding Kojima and his politics and his motivation regarding these games from that point forwarrd. I mean, in Peace Walker it had you shooting US Marines for christs sake(the excuse was something like: "They are now a PMC" or something else thats dumb) alongside all the weirdo propaganda with the mass murderer worship...ugh. then we got to MGSV both ground zeroes but ESPECIALLY the atrociousness that is TPP and its "story"/main missions...TPP has the exact opposite problem DS seems to have, in that it has excellent gameplay but a non existent story(but kojimas nonsense insane politics are STILL shoved into the game in various ways, comical ways in many cases though I dont think he intended some of the scenes to be comical where it expresses his own personal stupid politics lol), whereas DS has non existent gameplay and (apparently) a compelling "story"...but I doubt that, its just what I have heard. I doubt everything about this game, its not worth more than $10 or free to me at this point.

I am an American, and I have my own politics and my own mind, and so I am everything Kojima hates in one Man; so even though I own every single MGS game and bought them ALL on release day, this game is NOT for me it seems(I even have ZOE 1 and 2) from all accounts I have read and the 2 hours of gameplay footage Ive seen, not to mention trailers and so on. The last thing I wanna play as is some whiny ass marxist mailman named norman fetus spewing about how great some other communist-state mass murderer that kojima thinks is "a misrepresented hero"(maybe we'll get Fidel Castro as the next target of kojimas stroking? Or maybe Chairman Mao. Pol Pot perhaps? Jeffrey Dahmers? This is why Im just not interested). Kojima went NUTS when he got involved with all these hollywood people. Just CRAZY. And has a TOTAL misrepresentation of Americans in general, as you can all see with his hatred of us.

Wait until people start actually reviewing the story. This is going to be a s***-fest. I'm watching the cutscene compilations now.

User Info: Funcoland

Funcoland
5 days ago#117
@M_Bison posted...

Incorrect. They completely nerfed Tifa in the remake.

My dude, I don't know how to tell you this... They gave her thigh highs. If you don't think that improves her design, you have an objectively poor understanding of sexiness. I'll pray for you.

@Kohlrak posted...

No, i don't mean just RINOs. I mean ever single boomer goes nuclear when you talk about social security being a scam, and that those who stand up for it are fundamentally advoating for theft. Boomers got really, really invested in social security. I never heard a single boomer criticize it. At best, they'll say "it was robbed." Seriously, it's the quickest way to piss off a boomer, regardless of where they stand.

That's because most boomers need it. God knows without it, my parents would be in the street. And they both worked hard their entire life.
NNID: MisterNoOne | PSN: The_Mistled

Kohlrak
5 days ago#118
Funcoland posted...
That's because most boomers need it. God knows without it, my parents would be in the street. And they both worked hard their entire life.

If the didn't support it, they wouldn't've needed it. You see, a long, long time ago, the parents would raise children, and those children would take care of the parents when they couldn't take care of themselves, anymore. Now, because taxes take so much (in more than just your income, but every step of the way, meaning everything is more expensive), no one has the extra money to do that. Now the system doesn't rely on you having your own children and your own connections.

In other words, boomers supported welfare so they didn't have to take care of their parents, or their children. Not every boomer was like this, but everyone joined the cult. Now, we all get to pay for it, 'cause now it's a hell of a thing to get out of this system.
Kohlrak posted...
Funcoland posted...

If the didn't support it, they wouldn't've needed it. You see, a long, long time ago, the parents would raise children, and those children would take care of the parents when they couldn't take care of themselves, anymore. Now, because taxes take so much (in more than just your income, but every step of the way, meaning everything is more expensive), no one has the extra money to do that. Now the system doesn't rely on you having your own children and your own connections.

In other words, boomers supported welfare so they didn't have to take care of their parents, or their children. Not every boomer was like this, but everyone joined the cult. Now, we all get to pay for it, 'cause now it's a hell of a thing to get out of this system.

And Boomers get mad that we young(er) people are pissed, or rather, ENRAGED that our money is going towards paying these people who didnt give two s***s about their own parents but WORSE than that, they neglected the raising of their own children and basically borrowed off of THEIR FUTURE so they could have material comfort in the present. Its sickening and it angers me.

And yes, they are certainly encouraging people not to have Children...if you are American anyway, or a native of the first world. The propaganda is as blatant as the movie They Live, at least to me. Its very easy to spot once you know what to look for and I think others who know what to look for will also agree with me...these people are NOT subtle. And its why some people still cling to the democrat party, for handouts...and yes it was indeed the children that took care of the parents, well, until the boomers f***ed that up for good by refusing to take care of THEIR parents and even their own children(and using public schooling as daycare, and also as parenting and neglecting their own duties as parents). It really is sickening.
Hell has open borders.
Heaven has a wall, a gate and a strict immigration policy.
copenhagenLongC posted...
Yeah, you really cracked the code there. Marxists infiltrated *checks notes* ...big business? In what world would the biggest beneficiaries of capitalism use their power to secretly push Marxism? The fact that people have somehow made a group of critical theorists into a giant scary conspiracy is baffling to me.
Play Nier: Automata
4 8 15 16 23 42
  1. Boards
  2. Death Stranding
  3. "Death Stranding: A reaction to 'Trump and Brexit'"
  • Post New Message