• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Gundam Breaker 3
  3. "Easy" Elemental Spheres spot

User Info: Sirbisc8-9000

Sirbisc8-9000
2 years ago#1
Hi everyone,

Just to share it; if you're looking for some Elemental Spheres, in the stage:

DLC3: Build Rising - Mission 04: Sweet Painful;

When you reach the end of the stage, you'll find 3 yellow boxes that seems to always contains a total of 5 random Elemental Spheres, with a huge amount of Elemental Damage (around 19000-25000 of damage).

The problem about this spot is that it could takes a bit to finish, because you had to take down 6 PG Gunpla (2 at times).

Maybe someone found and knows about a better or faster farming Elemental Spheres spot?

Sirbisc8-9000
2 years ago#2
Sirbisc8-9000 posted...
Hi everyone,

Just to share it; if you're looking for some Elemental Spheres, in the stage:

DLC3: Build Rising - Mission 04: Sweet Painful;

When you reach the end of the stage, you'll find 3 yellow boxes that seems to always contains a total of 5 random Elemental Spheres, with a huge amount of Elemental Damage (around 19000-25000 of damage).

The problem about this spot is that it could takes a bit to finish, because you had to take down 6 PG Gunpla (2 at times).

Maybe someone found and knows about a better or faster farming Elemental Spheres spot?

I forgot to mention that you had to play that mission in NEWTYPE difficulty to find the Elemental Spheres with high elemtal damage.

Sirbisc8-9000
2 years ago#3
Hi everyone,

I found a faster spot for picking up some Elemental Spheres; in the stage:

DLC2: Build Beginning - Mission 04: A DESIRE'S END;

You got to take down just one PG Gunpla (The Scramble Gundam), in NEWTYPE difficulty, to spawn 4 boxes with 6 random Elemental Spheres with high elemental damage.

I correct myself from the previous posts: the high elemental damage you can find is around 12000 to 25000.

In addition you can collect exclusive (Purple) Scramble Gundam MG parts with high stats.
  1. Boards
  2. Gundam Breaker 3
  3. "Easy" Elemental Spheres spot
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A