• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Gundam Breaker 3
  3. Break Edition is now available in Play-Asia

User Info: GigaDogqHD

GigaDogqHD
2 years ago#11
What do you get with break edition over the normal? If its just DLC then not worth it as you cant play in NA right?
There are three types of people on GameFAQS...those that agree with me, those that are wrong, and those that are insane

User Info: DreddShredd

DreddShredd
2 years ago#12
GigaDogqHD posted...
What do you get with break edition over the normal? If its just DLC then not worth it as you cant play in NA right?

It contains both the original game + dlc. However, instead of including simply download codes, the dlc is already on the cart for this release, making it pretty much the only (legal) way to play the dlc on an EU or US account.
Self-High-Five!

User Info: Sirbisc8-9000

Sirbisc8-9000
2 years ago#13
DreddShredd posted...
GigaDogqHD posted...

It contains both the original game + dlc. However, instead of including simply download codes, the dlc is already on the cart for this release, making it pretty much the only (legal) way to play the dlc on an EU or US account.

I got the Break Edition and I confirm that.

User Info: GigaDogqHD

GigaDogqHD
2 years ago#14
thanks!
There are three types of people on GameFAQS...those that agree with me, those that are wrong, and those that are insane

User Info: Sirbisc8-9000

Sirbisc8-9000
2 years ago#15
blackdrago76 posted...
tw1g_007 posted...
For those who have dabbled with this game, how is the frame rate?

Acceptable :D

Agreed, the game runs smoothly after patched to the 1.30.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Gundam Breaker 3
  3. Break Edition is now available in Play-Asia
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A