• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Gundam Breaker 3
  3. Help getting English Sub. Break edition please only place......

User Info: truevalius

truevalius
2 years ago#1
Only place I could find the Vita's english sub. Break edition was trying to charge over $100 dollars, and I need two cppies.... =(
I'm really not trying to pay over $200 dollars for it, and who knows how much more after shipping and other fees.

No point reading past this. Just me venting......
I found one place for like $58 dollars and they refunded my money and told me they made a mistake and couldn't find the product...... Honestly I don't even know if the money was refunded because the card was a visa gift card and it says it can't be reloaded. I feel like reloaded and refunded should be different but I don't know I haven't checked it yet...
IGN: Eric
FC: 2938 8678 9286

User Info: RRXKC

RRXKC
2 years ago#2
i got mine on Play Asia(ordered it last January, came from my doorstep this late Febuary - Economy Shipping). i paid like 70 + 15$ shipping.

if you want u can order it on HeavyArmsAsia(they only accept PayPal). Amazon seems abit pricy.
PS Vita PSN: InKaku00R | neoshadow003

User Info: Bird_Nerd

Bird_Nerd
2 years ago#3
I bought a copy this year on eBay. It had to be shipped from Malaysia so I didn't have to pay an arm and a leg for it. I only paid 53.99 when I got it, but those deals tend to go quicker than they come by.

User Info: blackdrago76

blackdrago76
2 years ago#4
Just_DJ posted...
I bought a copy this year on eBay. It had to be shipped from Malaysia so I didn't have to pay an arm and a leg for it. I only paid 53.99 when I got it, but those deals tend to go quicker than they come by.

Me too!: bought from Videogamesplus.ca
Playasia and Heavyarms sucks.
  1. Boards
  2. Gundam Breaker 3
  3. Help getting English Sub. Break edition please only place......
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A