• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: dragoonmike

dragoonmike
1 year ago#1
so I am missing 2 ms/ma from the gallery am I right to assume that they are rewards for clearing the day the world slept mission cause if not I have no idea where since everything in the ms/ma gallery says complete yet missing 2.

User Info: Shaded_Phoenix

Shaded_Phoenix
1 year ago#2
Possibly, yes. There are some MS you get from that.

That said, they might also be hidden. You get a Unicorn variant from beating that mission, then doing the quest that appears. So it could be something else.
Operation Latex Turtle is a go.

dragoonmike
1 year ago#3
Shaded_Phoenix posted...
Possibly, yes. There are some MS you get from that.

That said, they might also be hidden. You get a Unicorn variant from beating that mission, then doing the quest that appears. So it could be something else.

well I hope it is because trying to get the plat trophy before crossrays comes out and all my time is spent playing it on steam.

User Info: Shaded_Phoenix

Shaded_Phoenix
1 year ago#4
You can view the preview of the MS in the gallery to see what develops into it. If nothing does, it must be from a quest.
Operation Latex Turtle is a go.

dragoonmike
1 year ago#5
Shaded_Phoenix posted...
You can view the preview of the MS in the gallery to see what develops into it. If nothing does, it must be from a quest.

everyone of the gallery's says complete so guessing the 2 I am missing are hidden or secret units so guessing turn a and that crystal unicorn is all I need to get.

User Info: Taters660

Taters660
1 year ago#6
If I had to guess you are probably missing the unicorn Crystal gundam, and the g-self.

unicorn crystal I believe is unlocked by beating the unicorn story on hell mode

the g self is a quest reward by beating the secret unit after defeating the turn a on the final stage.

dragoonmike
1 year ago#7
yeah have them all game is done almost done with crossrays aswell.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A