• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SD Gundam G Generation Genesis
  3. thinking of getting this

User Info: dragoonmike

dragoonmike
8 months ago#1
is the story just playing thru the diff gundam anime's stories or is there a made up story

also can I complete the what ever the story is with out the dlc.

User Info: Shaded_Phoenix

Shaded_Phoenix
8 months ago#2
You play through a selection of battles from a bundle of different Gundam series. It doesn't tell them in full detail, unless that story is pretty short, like some of the OVAs.

All of the stories are from the first half of the Universal Century (Original Gundam to Unicorn). If you want some AU series, like Seed or 00, those will appear in a different game (G Generation Cross Rays) releasing this year.

You definitely do not need the DLC.
Operation Latex Turtle is a go.

User Info: dragoonmike

dragoonmike
8 months ago#3
thanks just had to be sure I am also hoping that G Generation Cross Rays will make a version that has all the dlc like the break edition has for gundam breaker 3

User Info: xein0

xein0
7 months ago#4
dragoonmike posted...
thanks just had to be sure I am also hoping that G Generation Cross Rays will make a version that has all the dlc like the break edition has for gundam breaker 3

For GGenGenesis there was free season pass for dlcs in the earlier batch released.
GGenCrossRays may be the same.

User Info: SazukeEX

SazukeEX
7 months ago#5
The Haro stages and stuff like Hot Scramble Gundam are free dlc. They are handy if you want the option to gain resources fast.

And FYI - It is very easy to fail the MS IGLOO finale aka one of the first few stories you can go through. It is because after you beat the challenge you get 3 near dead allies spawned north of you being chased. The 3 challenge units spawned can easily kill them and lose you the mission so, like, be prepared.

None of the dlc is needed but it is nice to have options.
FE:Fates - MyCastle: Birthright ~ Rare Skills
~ 12514-29694-66068-57372

User Info: SazukeEX

SazukeEX
7 months ago#6
https://i.imgtc.com/a4FDe20.jpg

The ones with Stars are the ones with playable story scenarios.

It seems that they learned a lot from Genesis so this should be a good jumping in point.
FE:Fates - MyCastle: Birthright ~ Rare Skills
~ 12514-29694-66068-57372
  1. Boards
  2. SD Gundam G Generation Genesis
  3. thinking of getting this
  • Topic Archived