• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Ice_Potato

Ice_Potato
8 months ago#1
I have a Region 1 account and I bought a Region 3 copy of the game on the Vita. Will I be able to platinum the game without the DLCs? The cause of concern is the 100% profile trophy
A smart man only believes half of what he hears,
a wise man knows which half.

User Info: Shaded_Phoenix

Shaded_Phoenix
8 months ago#2
Sure.

The EXP DLC wasn't that useful by the time it released. You can add every unit to the production list way before you beat every stage. Except for a couple added by beating the game and finishing all the quests.

And, of course, the trophy is inaccurate - you only have to add every unit to the profile, you don't need to add everything to the production list. That means you only need to see every unit, not collect them. But I learned that by collecting everything.
Operation Latex Turtle is a go.

User Info: SazukeEX

SazukeEX
7 months ago#3
I disagree.

The exp map vastly quickens it and the secret Haro gives far more exp than every story scenario in the game combined.

You can get a mecha to level 99 in an hour or so if even that if you ignore all the enemies and rush to the secret Haro.

Want money? Leave a decent leveled character in the back to kill mini Psycho Haro when he spawns and have your ship crew use Salvage.
FE:Fates - MyCastle: Birthright ~ Rare Skills
~ 12514-29694-66068-57372
(edited 7 months ago)

User Info: Xenoti

Xenoti
2 months ago#4
SazukeEX posted...
I disagree.

The exp map vastly quickens it and the secret Haro gives far more exp than every story scenario in the game combined.

You can get a mecha to level 99 in an hour or so if even that if you ignore all the enemies and rush to the secret Haro.

Want money? Leave a decent leveled character in the back to kill mini Psycho Haro when he spawns and have your ship crew use Salvage.

Whats your strategy for this?
stabity death to ye! AARGH
Friend Code: 2466-2732-4566
  • Post New Message