• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DiRT Rally
  3. Are copilot notes spot on?

User Info: Eremyndil

Eremyndil
2 years ago#1
I loved how Nicky Grist notes in Colin McRae 2005 were so accurate. Even the ones in spanish and what I could understand in italian were very good. Plus they were spoken clearly. In contrast, while Dirt 1, 2, and 3 were spoken clearly, they werent 100% spot on.

My problem with them was that they were almost giving you just the next corner. Worse yet was that always one or two points in a stage where they were given when I was already there, causing an unnecessary crash. Oh, and I hated how they would stop giving notes whenever you so much as brushed the door against a branch.
(S.W./BioWare) "we, BioWare, don't owe you a patch"
(M./WBros) "working hard on...DLC and there currently are no plans for...another patch"

User Info: jamieeng

jamieeng
2 years ago#2
Yeah they are fine and you can adjust their timing which I found useful for one or two particular locations in the game.

User Info: Eremyndil

Eremyndil
2 years ago#3
Adjust their timing as in how soon or late will the copilot call the next turn?

With CMR 2005 you would know the next two corners in advance. I can see how this would be too much for some people but it allowed me to be more precise and fast.
(S.W./BioWare) "we, BioWare, don't owe you a patch"
(M./WBros) "working hard on...DLC and there currently are no plans for...another patch"

User Info: DarkDoc

DarkDoc
2 years ago#4
I've never played with the copilot settings, but yeah, you can get it called early. They seem realistic and accurate to me.
  1. Boards
  2. DiRT Rally
  3. Are copilot notes spot on?
  • Topic Archived