• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DiRT Rally
  3. What's are some of your favorite cars to drive?

User Info: Lemonader

Lemonader
2 years ago#1
Hi everyone!

Just picked this game up last week and I'm loving it so far. First I picked up the mini, and the stratos.

Its safe to say I'm much better in the mini but I'm loving the stratos.

What are some of your favorite cars to drive? I'm having trouble deciding what car to buy next or even which class I should go for next.

User Info: punk_ian

punk_ian
2 years ago#2
I love the Audi Quattro. Have always liked the car and it just seems to fit in with my driving style. Am not sure why tbh but I always have my best runs in that car
Not changing this till City are back in the league.
#YCFC #CTID

User Info: akuaku187

akuaku187
2 years ago#3
The Group B Peugeot 205 t16. What a little beast. At first it's punishingly difficult but with the right setup and a little practice it's not to hard to get a handle on. I've got it fully upgraded. The 2010's are also fun to drive.
You are now breathing manually.

User Info: DarkDoc

DarkDoc
2 years ago#4
Lemonader posted...
Its safe to say I'm much better in the mini but I'm loving the stratos

Yeah, if that's the case then avoid mid-engined rear-wheel-drive cars like the Stratos. Gotta love the Mini though.

Go for front or 4WD, and with less power. In general the modern cars have better downforce, so are easier. Have you tried a F2 Kit Car?

I guess a group B would have the highest speed, and the seat-of-your-pants thrill, but better to save them until last. My plan is to buy one car from each class, working through the classes in order of increasing power:weight ratio.
  1. Boards
  2. DiRT Rally
  3. What's are some of your favorite cars to drive?
  • Topic Archived