• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Xeowulf

Xeowulf
1 year ago#1
So I know from looking through the other topics that I'm not alone, but none of them are open anymore. I know I'm late to the game; I downloaded this when it was a PS+ freebie last year and just now got around to playing it, so I really went into it completely blind. Expecting a scary game (the storm, flickering lights, secret passages, notes about the uncle's ghost, the Ouija board, the seance) and getting basically a lesbian's coming out story was not a pleasant bait-and-switch for me.

Heck, even the PSN description would make you think it's a horror game unless you pay attention to the NYT quote.
June 7, 1995. 1:15 AM. You arrive home after a year abroad. You expect your family to greet you, but the house is empty. Something's not right. Where is everyone? And what's happened here? Find out for yourself as you explore the house on Arbor Hill in the award-winning game that’s been called “a remarkable achievement” (IGN) and “the greatest video game love story ever told” (The New York Times).

I know it's all been discussed on other topics, so I won't bother talking about it more other than to say I'm glad this game was free.
I could care less about grammar.
  • Topic Archived