• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: theonewhoisme

theonewhoisme
2 years ago#11
Well in Phoenix Wright you actually have an effect on the story.
Posted using GameFlux

User Info: RichPlaystation

RichPlaystation
2 years ago#12
I'm saying that is just as linear, if not MORE, with even less gameplay, but I still liked it way more than Gone Home.
Brotherhood. Peace. Unity.
In the name of Kane.

User Info: TrulyEpicLawls

TrulyEpicLawls
2 years ago#13
theonewhoisme posted...

In Sonic 2 and 3 you don't. Nor Goldeneye. Tetris. Mario.

Those are all not games...
To win an argument: 'calm down', 'troll', 'hater', 'you obviously', 'LOL', 'don't care', 'I'm done', 'actually this is funny', 'not wasting my time', 'butthurt'

theonewhoisme
2 years ago#14
TrulyEpicLawls posted...
theonewhoisme posted...

Except for the fact that you kind of do by beating the bosses of those games. See, if you win they don't. That's an effect on the story. Changing the outcome and all.
GameFlux: Unofficial GameFAQs board browser

User Info: RichPlaystation

RichPlaystation
2 years ago#15
Please don't say that Tetris has bosses, it'll just give hollywood more bat**** insane ideas about what to put in video game films.
Brotherhood. Peace. Unity.
In the name of Kane.
(message deleted)

TrulyEpicLawls
2 years ago#17
theonewhoisme posted...
TrulyEpicLawls posted...
theonewhoisme posted...

Except for the fact that you kind of do by beating the bosses of those games. See, if you win they don't. That's an effect on the story. Changing the outcome and all.

That's an awful attempt at making a save.

I don't get this forum internet thing of being in horror at the prospect of being incorrect or mistaken about something. People look far better if they admit an error than deny it when it's obvious, or even better just move on.
To win an argument: 'calm down', 'troll', 'hater', 'you obviously', 'LOL', 'don't care', 'I'm done', 'actually this is funny', 'not wasting my time', 'butthurt'

theonewhoisme
2 years ago#18
Interesting. Instead of countering my point you just kind of ignored it and tried to change the subject. Attacking my character in the process. Very nice. Oh and Tetris does have a boss. That damn blind that yells at you as it comes down. He's the worst.
Posted using GameFlux

TrulyEpicLawls
2 years ago#19
theonewhoisme posted...
Interesting. Instead of countering my point you just kind of ignored it and tried to change the subject. Attacking my character in the process. Very nice. Oh and Tetris does have a boss. That damn blind that yells at you as it comes down. He's the worst.

I'm posting on a forum, I've no interest in 'countering' 'points' and making 'rebuttals' and all that weird crap. Just said it was a bad save, laugh with it geez.

Just realised this was in reply to me pondering about weird forum behaviour, wow haha perfect.

theonewhoisme
2 years ago#20
But you said I was incorrect or mistaken. And gave examples. I tried to explain how those weren't actually examples. Then you pretty much just took your ball and ran away. That is weird.
Posted using GameFlux
Get it now for Android from Google Play!
  • Topic Archived