• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Gone Home: Console Edition
  3. A 17 years-old's love *Spoilers*

User Info: CLupula

CLupula
2 years ago#11
As someone who once was in a band with a 17 year old runaway almost 20 years ago, I think Lonnie being in a band opens up all sorts of possibilities for them. Seattle, Minneapolis, all had pretty strong Riot Grrl scenes in the 90's. As to how long their relationship would last, well, I was engaged at 19 and as a man approaching middle age, I am so thankful that broke up before I made a huge mistake.

BUT if you had told me getting married at 19 was dumb, I would have punched you in the face. That's just teenage love. It's illogical, it's stupid, but it's strong while it lasts.

User Info: PhantomDragon

PhantomDragon
2 years ago#12
CLupula posted...
if you had told me getting married at 19 was dumb, I would have punched you in the face. That's just teenage love. It's illogical, it's stupid, but it's strong while it lasts.

Yeah this is true. Maybe the strength of their convictions will actually see them through.
FC: 1607-2374-6438 II PSN: Phantom_Jukebox
Spock: Are you sure it isn't time for a colorful metaphor?
  1. Boards
  2. Gone Home: Console Edition
  3. A 17 years-old's love *Spoilers*
  • Topic Archived