• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Gone Home: Console Edition
  3. List all the incorrect conclusions you jumped to while playing (spoilers)

User Info: git2thechoppa

git2thechoppa
3 years ago#1
'The dad might be suffering from a mental illness or losing his mind' - because his last thrown out typewritten story was full of errors and simple spelling mistakes

'So maybe the dad killed them all!'

'She's hanging in the attic'

'She was possessed by Oscar and the ending is gonna be like Blair Witch Project'

'In a few minutes a ghost is going to start following me'

'This is a horror game'

(Around the bit where you reach the furnace) 'And now the monsters come out'

'This girl has split personality and I'm the girl'
I went to GameFAQs and all I got was this lousy sig.

User Info: Mordecai the Mad

Mordecai the Mad
2 years ago#2
I was definitely expecting to find her hanging from the rafters in the attic.
Welcome to GameFAQS, where almost every post is a competition to see who can be the biggest jackass before anybody else.

User Info: ZetaroZethren

ZetaroZethren
2 years ago#3
with all the details theyve put in, and how the game feels like a book but instead of just reading, youre walking and reading, giving you a better idea of whats it really like, how homely the house was, i just figured out close from the start that it was a love story, told in an unconventional way. (walking simulator way)

User Info: TrulyEpicLawls

TrulyEpicLawls
2 years ago#4
ZetaroZethren posted...
with all the details theyve put in, and how the game feels like a book but instead of just reading, youre walking and reading, giving you a better idea of whats it really like, how homely the house was, i just figured out close from the start that it was a love story, told in an unconventional way. (walking simulator way)

That was an incorrect conclusion?

That house wasn't particularly homely to me.
To win an argument: 'calm down', 'troll', 'hater', 'you obviously', 'LOL', 'don't care', 'I'm done', 'actually this is funny', 'not wasting my time', 'butthurt'

Mordecai the Mad
2 years ago#5
Wait... did you guys mean "homey" or "homely"?
Welcome to GameFAQS, where almost every post is a competition to see who can be the biggest jackass before anybody else.

User Info: TrulyEpicLawls

TrulyEpicLawls
2 years ago#6
Mordecai the Mad posted...
Wait... did you guys mean "homey" or "homely"?

Aren't they the same?
To win an argument: 'calm down', 'troll', 'hater', 'you obviously', 'LOL', 'don't care', 'I'm done', 'actually this is funny', 'not wasting my time', 'butthurt'

Mordecai the Mad
2 years ago#7
I just looked them up to be sure... in Brittain they're the same.. in America homey is comfortable or cozy... homely is ugly.
  1. Boards
  2. Gone Home: Console Edition
  3. List all the incorrect conclusions you jumped to while playing (spoilers)
  • Topic Archived