• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Gone Home: Console Edition
  3. Will anything happen? No spoilers please

User Info: PhantomDragon

PhantomDragon
3 years ago#11
I have no problem with ppl who hate the game...its nowhere near perfect so I understand theres going to be tons of players who voice constructive negative opinions....its GFaqs, i expect it...

foxboro27 posted...
Nothing happens at all. You read some gay love letters later on which get crappy B-acting voiceovers worthy of the Lifetime channel.

...and then theres toxic unconstructive rubbish like this. You didnt have to issue yer opinion like a 5th grader, you instead couldve just said "the graphics are nice but I hated the voice acting. Wont be playing it again."
But instead you verbally attacked a talented upcoming voice actress that I really thought was the core of the games emotion. So yeah im gonna throw out a defense or two.

Anyways coffees ready, im out, have a good day all.
FC: 1607-2374-6438 II PSN: Phantom_Jukebox
"I would follow her anywhere, Katie. But I can't, where she's going." - Sam in Gone Home
  1. Boards
  2. Gone Home: Console Edition
  3. Will anything happen? No spoilers please
  • Topic Archived