• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Gone Home: Console Edition
  3. Free for ps plus users

User Info: Outer_space

Outer_space
3 years ago#11
Ozric67 posted...
TaffmanG posted...
Quinciano posted...
Someone actually foresaw this... I wonder how you can beat the game under 1 minute tho. Was going through the trophies.

It's incredibly easy...

There's a secret panel in the hallway with a key inside for the attic. Head up, touch the diary and you're done.

Took me about 5 attempts before it unlocked even though I was sure I did it in time.

I have tried this about 5 or 6 times and done it pretty flawlessly and the trophy still wont pop. I know it wont do it till the end of the credits but nothing.

I had the same problem. Closing the game and restarting it worked for me.

User Info: Quinciano

Quinciano
3 years ago#12
Did yall get the other trophies as well?
"En mi mundo no hay reglas ni leyes aqui esta todo bajo control"
http://i.imgur.com/TZLepIJ.jpg

User Info: tombrady3to1

tombrady3to1
3 years ago#13
I don't even care about trophies at all lol. They're stupid.
Follow me on twitch. twitch.tv/earthpart3

User Info: samsengir

samsengir
3 years ago#14
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/184028-gone-home-console-edition/73144920

Give that FAQS poster a medal. ;)
PSN ID - samsengir

User Info: TaffmanG

TaffmanG
3 years ago#15
tombrady3to1 posted...
I don't even care about trophies at all lol. They're stupid.

Sometimes, but other times they encourage you to play the game in a way you normally wouldn't which can be fun!

User Info: Crauling

Crauling
3 years ago#16
Apparently there's a trophy for listening to all the dev commentary nodes. There's no way I'm listening to them all, with Steve Gaynor's "Um, uh, yeah, uhhhh..."
It takes the smartest individuals to realize there's always more to learn. - Fallout 3, Intelligence Bobblehead

User Info: samsengir

samsengir
3 years ago#17
Crauling posted...
Apparently there's a trophy for listening to all the dev commentary nodes. There's no way I'm listening to them all, with Steve Gaynor's "Um, uh, yeah, uhhhh..."

It did grate on my ears. Carla wasn't any easier to listen to either.
The girl who voiced Samantha was interesting to listen to, though.
PSN ID - samsengir

User Info: tombrady3to1

tombrady3to1
3 years ago#18
This game is like an hour and a half long if you don't count the trophy hunting. I feel sorry for people who spent 20 bucks on this
Follow me on twitch. twitch.tv/earthpart3

User Info: stonio99

stonio99
3 years ago#19
If my wife and I go to see a movie it costs about $17 for an hour and a half. Why do people expect every video game to give you 2 hours of entertainment for every dollar spent?
I think it's about a Marine the day he leaves his wife and head out to be in the Navy.
~ Anonymous poster on the meaning of Kangaroo Cry by Blue October

User Info: PhantomDragon

PhantomDragon
3 years ago#20
Most of these gamers are used to games giving a minimum 15 hr single player campaign mode i guess.
Personally , Gone Home gave me more gaming satisfaction in 2 hrs then other big AAA games gave me in 30 & 40 hrs. Thats saying something.
FC: 1607-2374-6438 II PSN: Phantom_Jukebox
"I would follow her anywhere, Katie. But I can't, where she's going." - Sam in Gone Home
  1. Boards
  2. Gone Home: Console Edition
  3. Free for ps plus users
  • Topic Archived