You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: zoderos

zoderos
4 weeks ago#1
Just downloaded the patch & latest DLC, and I was wondering if I should bother coming back to this game. Is it as grindy and tedious like the previous two?

User Info: JayzE8

JayzE8
4 weeks ago#2
Not at all. I was done with the mainstory around 4-6 hours. However there is a Solosseum which has 3 rooms per stage and im at stage 21 atm, probably stops around 30.Having highend gold gear from Lab helps alot clearing this content.
PSN: Masuke8 | Pawn: Claxane | Sorcerer Lvl 200

User Info: zoderos

zoderos
4 weeks ago#3
JayzE8 posted...
Not at all. I was done with the mainstory around 4-6 hours. However there is a Solosseum which has 3 rooms per stage and im at stage 21 atm, probably stops around 30.Having highend gold gear from Lab helps alot clearing this content.

Well then I may give it a shot till Sekiro releases.

User Info: New_Birdman

New_Birdman
4 weeks ago#4
The new magic system seems good and they've buffed higgledies a bit. Not really a fan of their 'spirit bomb' as it takes away your ranged attack and functions like a basic spell, but there are skills that boost their old stuff so they'll be much more useful now.

The one that makes them ask for a trigger more often is really good. I was triggering them almost non stop.

User Info: Megastelgart

Megastelgart
4 weeks ago#5
JayzE8 posted...

So does new DLC explain who is Ferdinand's mother or not?

Also in the main game there is a fake Evan proposal. Tani even gets Queen's outfit. Are there any more episodes with Tani and Evan in this last DLC?

Thanks in advance!
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Silfurbor_Negla

Silfurbor_Negla
4 weeks ago#6
Megastelgart posted...
JayzE8 posted...

Also in the main game there is a fake Evan proposal. Tani even gets Queen's outfit. Are there any more episodes with Tani and Evan in this last DLC?

Thanks in advance!

They didnt reveal who is his mother

The new dlc add more background story for martha, nilera (mermaid queen forgot her actual name lol), doloran, roland, and ferdinand
Where is heaven? Above the sky, and below your feet.

User Info: Megastelgart

Megastelgart
4 weeks ago#7
Silfurbor_Negla posted...
Megastelgart posted...
JayzE8 posted...

Thanks in advance!

They didnt reveal who is his mother

The new dlc add more background story for martha, nilera (mermaid queen forgot her actual name lol), doloran, roland, and ferdinand

Damn...This sucks. So Evan’s cute fake proposal, Tani’s Queen outfit and Lofty’s joke when he said they have another throne for Tani when she’ll become a Queen is nothing but trolling.

So lame... I hate when developers do like this.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Ladonia

Ladonia
4 weeks ago#8
Ferdinand has black hair, and Evan is blonde, so Tani the redhead being his mother would be a bit odd.. tho since he doesn't have cat ears, Evan most certainly married a human.

User Info: CobraGT

CobraGT
4 weeks ago#9
Human hair color is more complex than this. Personally, I think Ferdinand is adopted. However knowledge of how genes control human hair color is not adequate to rule out a red head and a blonde having a blackhaired kid.
GoldenSun/Crossbone Isle diagrams/ 18 teams known http://s174.photobucket.com/albums/w89/SwordOfWheat/Weyard/PicsNao/

User Info: TomTomB

TomTomB
4 weeks ago#10
This week, my PS4 downloaded a new patch. Was the rest of the season pass released or was this a bugfix? I must admit, I only took a 20 minute look at the new dungeon, was bored super quick and left the Game so I haven't seen anything that came after the main game.