You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom
  3. Any idea how many solosseum's there are?

User Info: krawecki

krawecki
4 weeks ago#21
CobraGT posted...
@Silfurbor_Negla My Leander has close to 2K magic. What equips are you using? Or have you already leveled to 150?

I'm on 144ish lvl just by doing Solosseum from 120lvl with exp tweaker and the new DLC dish for exp.

Gear from Lost Labirynth ofc, gold ones with good perks.

You need to boost your dmg multiple ways pure stats is not enough although I have gold ring with 3x huge (epic, massive or whatever..) boost to physical dmg and on mages to magic damage.

But then you need to work on elemental boosts, more dmg while max MP, more MP cost for spells but more dmg etc.

User Info: TechaNinja

TechaNinja
4 weeks ago#22
I thought leander doesn't havekrawecki posted...
VegaGG posted...
What does the Solosseum Supremo trophy asks for exactly?
S rank to all floors?

Basically, yes..

Someone mentioned the best method for single bosses 21+. Just spam thier weakness spells via WC method and eat ton of mana pots. Water/Fire/Light covered by Oliver and Earth/Wind/Dark by Leander.

And I agree it's a grind festival, mobs are too tanky and rewards are lame. I mean I unlocked IV tier of gear and traits for me are just lame even though they have like 6 on piece.

I thought leander doesn't have wind, Tani does.

He has lightning unless that counts as wind?
PSN: TechaNinja - Switch: SW-8482-3881-0028
Steam: TechaNinja - 3DS: 1934-0682-1548
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: krawecki

krawecki
4 weeks ago#23
TechaNinja posted...

I thought leander doesn't have wind, Tani does.

He has lightning unless that counts as wind?

Yep, I count lighting as wind or earth even, actually it's somewhat confusing but I just look at higgledies color that build up certain skill since grey ones are non elementals.

User Info: VegaGG

VegaGG
4 weeks ago#24
How this guy S ranked last F30 challenge in 6mins:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsuPfLzQgVM

1 person with Ding Dong Disciple for trash (<-Player controlled)
+2 nukers (catboi and Leander) equipped with their ultimate spell only. (<-AI controlled)

Then for the next 2 boss fights
have the nukers equip the spells with the elements that the bosses are weak to. (<- Player controlled)
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: JayzE8

JayzE8
4 weeks ago#25
Using Shot o salad on Roland for the extra crit damage and rocket fuel on evan and leander for big bang skill spam. That is really a genius idea. He is really good at dodging too and man, i hate evenstar, if the boss dashes away you kinda waste alot of time. But thanks for the vid, guess we need to farm the mid 20s for mats to craft the high tier weaps.
PSN: Masuke8 | Pawn: Claxane | Sorcerer Lvl 200
Done with soloseum, wizard companion is the key, also lv150 seems help a lot, Im guessing lv differences between us and the enemy play a role on the damage formula (very same equipment, lv130 vs lv150 have notable different clear time)

I'll upload the vid later

VegaGG posted...
How this guy S ranked last F30 challenge in 6mins:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsuPfLzQgVM

1 person with Ding Dong Disciple for trash (<-Player controlled)
+2 nukers (catboi and Leander) equipped with their ultimate spell only. (<-AI controlled)

Then for the next 2 boss fights
have the nukers equip the spells with the elements that the bosses are weak to. (<- Player controlled)

Last soloseum have 5 battle, theres still 2 more battle after the squid, maybe he just want to showcase how it done

And Im missing 1 wizard companion manual lol, dang need to re explore the doors....
Where is heaven? Above the sky, and below your feet.

User Info: TechaNinja

TechaNinja
3 weeks ago#27
What are the ultimate spells for em
PSN: TechaNinja - Switch: SW-8482-3881-0028
Steam: TechaNinja - 3DS: 1934-0682-1548

User Info: JayzE8

JayzE8
3 weeks ago#28
TechaNinja posted...
What are the ultimate spells for em

Whatever they are weak to. Leander and Evan cover every weakness together.
PSN: Masuke8 | Pawn: Claxane | Sorcerer Lvl 200
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom
  3. Any idea how many solosseum's there are?