You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: JayzE8

JayzE8
4 weeks ago#11
Spirit_of_Auron posted...
No worries, that was the only deviation i found anyways, I got through all 6 doors last night and just have the final part of the quest, I have around 10 of the martha manuals atm, though some of them are from the solosseum which i've been doing as a break between the doors. magician is around 6 at last check. Though the house has a manual as well, I found it last night when I went through the house door curious why they allowed us to return to it.

Im done with the story. Only Solosseum left. At 13 atm, someone mentioned that he is at 21ish. I wonder if its done around 30?
PSN: Masuke8 | Pawn: Claxane | Sorcerer Lvl 200
30 would be my guess unless they went overboard and did 50, rechecked my file just now and i had 8 now 9 magician manuals(got one from a person in evermore) I'm expecting the manuals to go to 15 though like they did last dlc.
Female videogamer, FFX/FFX-2 fan.

JayzE8
4 weeks ago#13
Spirit_of_Auron posted...
30 would be my guess unless they went overboard and did 50, rechecked my file just now and i had 8 now 9 magician manuals(got one from a person in evermore) I'm expecting the manuals to go to 15 though like they did last dlc.

I think the same. Every third floor in solosseum is giving me a manual so far. Hope this thing is done soon.

JayzE8
4 weeks ago#14
Now im done with the Slog and missing one magic Manual. Gotta check all Kingdoms and memory Lanes, i really hate this dlc and going to delete this game, once i got the trophies, lol.

User Info: kill_ayeka

kill_ayeka
4 weeks ago#15
Okay so I can't seem to find any manuals in the first door you go through with all the Wyverns, but found two manuals in the second door (unlocked with the shell ring), both in chests. Can someone confirm there is a manual in the first door (unlocked with the picture) because I can't find it at all?

JayzE8
4 weeks ago#16
kill_ayeka posted...
Okay so I can't seem to find any manuals in the first door you go through with all the Wyverns, but found two manuals in the second door (unlocked with the shell ring), both in chests. Can someone confirm there is a manual in the first door (unlocked with the picture) because I can't find it at all?

I should‘ve edited my post. Since i finally cleared all of the trophies of this s***ty dlc, i can confirm that there are no scrolls in the first door. Every other door does. My last one was that blinking red inside that house that i missed btw.

User Info: kill_ayeka

kill_ayeka
4 weeks ago#17
JayzE8 posted...
kill_ayeka posted...

I should‘ve edited my post. Since i finally cleared all of the trophies of this s***ty dlc, i can confirm that there are no scrolls in the first door. Every other door does. My last one was that blinking red inside that house that i missed btw.

Sweetness. Thanks for the heads up! I'm gonna do the solloseum next. Yeah I have to agree that all this dlc has been pretty disappointing. So sick of looking at these same dungeon interiors. And this isn't more story, this is just character development. I do like the references to the PS3 game which was much better imo lol
(message deleted)

JayzE8
4 weeks ago#19
Just a headsup the Solosseum has a fixed auto difficulty that you cannot change no matter your settings. So Floor 21+ will be on expert and require you to utilize the wizard companion art. Clearing all 30 Floors will net you 6 of each scrolls iirc, around 6 of the memory doors and rest via evermore citizens or dlc quest/story.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Raidor

Raidor
4 weeks ago#20
JayzE8 posted...
kill_ayeka posted...

And where is that house you mention? Since you cant get to the house (exception Door 0)