• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom
  3. Whats the fastest way to level up for the new dlc?

User Info: SectionX2

SectionX2
1 month ago#1
I am stuck at 100 and faraway forest takes time.

I want to reach 120

User Info: deamon03

deamon03
1 month ago#2
SectionX2 posted...

I want to reach 120

I want to know as well. Is it just going through the Lair of Labyrinth?
Waiting on: FFVII Remake, RE 2 remake, Kingdom Hearts 3, Devil May Cry 5, Sekiro

User Info: SectionX2

SectionX2
1 month ago#3
deamon03 posted...
SectionX2 posted...

I want to reach 120

I want to know as well. Is it just going through the Lair of Labyrinth?

Yeah please help us.

User Info: New_Birdman

New_Birdman
1 month ago#4
I equipped Necklace of Enlightenment and leveled up pretty fast in the labyrinth.

User Info: ZodiacSoldier

ZodiacSoldier
1 month ago#5
Best way I found was just to play the new DLC dungeon, it gives an insane amount of Experience compared to Faraway Forest (even in the low level areas) and the gold you get from selling the new dungeon gear is like 10-16k each so money is alot easier to farm too.

There is 100 floors and I believe the lower floors had level 30-40 ish mobs, I just got to level 81+ and the mobs just started getting closer to level 100 now.
Steam: ZodiacSolder // i5-8600K // Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E // EVGA RTX 2080 XC
PSN/XBox: ZodiacSoldierJL // 3DS FC: 3797-9082-8623 // Switch FC: SW-6184-3549-7403

User Info: TomTomB

TomTomB
4 weeks ago#6
If you levelled in Faraway Forest b4 the DLC came out, start directly on Expert when you go to the new dungeon. Take the buffood that raises EXP, equip all accessoires that grant EXP (ring and amulets) and Level 120 is reached way before you reach Level 100 of the new Maze.
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom
  3. Whats the fastest way to level up for the new dlc?
  • Topic Archived