• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom
  3. Anyone know what the trophies are & how to get them? (if they exist)

User Info: indie_animator

indie_animator
1 month ago#1
Also how online/PS+ works with trophies.
Such as, if there's a trophy for all journals, but I can't sign on & I get the last one, will he trophy still pop up?
Thanks.
Game art: tangerinepop.com (Art & writing: wattpad.com/user/jettmanas) (CFN: indie_animator) jettmanas on YouTube (PSN: cpnsleepy)

User Info: chaosinuyasha

chaosinuyasha
1 month ago#2
If you mean the new DLC? I didnt see any. If you mean in general there's no online trophies as its a single player RPG. I know its odd to say that but it seems EVERY game has some form of online these days and it irritates me....
PSN: ChaosInuYasha (make sure you give me fair warning as to where you met me and why you wanna add)
Official Kaguya Ootsutsuki of the UNStorm 4 board

indie_animator
1 month ago#3
chaosinuyasha posted...
If you mean the new DLC? I didnt see any. If you mean in general there's no online trophies as its a single player RPG. I know its odd to say that but it seems EVERY game has some form of online these days and it irritates me....

Oh good, thanks.
Yes the toughest online for me are fighting game ones where you need to reach a certain rank or win streak ones.
Game art: tangerinepop.com (Art & writing: wattpad.com/user/jettmanas) (CFN: indie_animator) jettmanas on YouTube (PSN: cpnsleepy)

User Info: CobraGT

CobraGT
1 month ago#4
When you earn a trophy, there is a PS4 system save. If you are not signed in to PS4, the trophy will be uploaded when you do.

Trophies for

Roland's Journal
All volumes of Manual of the Maiden
All volumes of Mechanic's Manuals
Beating lv.100
and a hidden trophy beating lv.100 on hard.
GoldenSun/Crossbone Isle diagrams/ 18 teams known http://s174.photobucket.com/albums/w89/SwordOfWheat/Weyard/PicsNao/

User Info: iiiiiiiiiiiii

iiiiiiiiiiiii
1 month ago#5
heres a link to the trophies: https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1&q=ni+no+kuni+ii+trophies

indie_animator
1 month ago#6
CobraGT posted...
When you earn a trophy, there is a PS4 system save. If you are not signed in to PS4, the trophy will be uploaded when you do.

Trophies for

Roland's Journal
Beating lv.100

Thanks. Didn't know about the hidden one. I'll- consider that one.
I was using a high-level team w/good gear & Higs, but barely made it.
Do you mash L1 to get the DDD slowdown & combo, or do you wait & time it? I'm concerned w/getting hit.
And I used Fried Rice for defense. Sometimes a Genie Juice for big attack boost. Cheesecake didn't do as much.
@iiiiiiiiiiiii Oh yeah, I knew about the old trophies. I'd never seen any info on the new DLC ones though.

User Info: iiiiiiiiiiiii

iiiiiiiiiiiii
1 month ago#7
indie_animator posted...
CobraGT posted...

Trophies for

Roland's Journal
Beating lv.100

Thanks. Didn't know about the hidden one. I'll- consider that one.
I was using a high-level team w/good gear & Higs, but barely made it.
Do you mash L1 to get the DDD slowdown & combo, or do you wait & time it? I'm concerned w/getting hit.
And I used Fried Rice for defense. Sometimes a Genie Juice for big attack boost. Cheesecake didn't do as much.
@iiiiiiiiiiiii Oh yeah, I knew about the old trophies. I'd never seen any info on the new DLC ones though.

ah, that makes a lot more sense. x)

indie_animator
1 month ago#8
So I don't have the trophies for all Manuals (both).
Maybe you have to clear levels on Hard or Expert to get some?
Followed the guide, but am missing some. Some new ones might be in the store after clearing on various difficulties.

Also need the Hard 100 trophy.

User Info: CobraGT

CobraGT
1 month ago#9
I am not positive but way I remember is I got the hard clear trophy last.
GoldenSun/Crossbone Isle diagrams/ 18 teams known http://s174.photobucket.com/albums/w89/SwordOfWheat/Weyard/PicsNao/

indie_animator
1 month ago#10
CobraGT posted...
I am not positive but way I remember is I got the hard clear trophy last.

Ok, thanks. Ended up getting the last manuals (thankfully).
That Wraith boss on Hard will be my last one, and it's tough. Have lost twice now.

I'm guessing I need to go through floors to level up from 115 to 120, and get even better gear.
Then go back in & try the boss again.
Or give up on the last trophy. :(
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom
  3. Anyone know what the trophies are & how to get them? (if they exist)
  • Topic Archived