• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom
  3. New Game plus would be GREAT!

User Info: drclaeys

drclaeys
3 months ago#1
Friends,

With all the collection of stuff, new game plus would be great.

Just if your inventory transferred across, that would be a blessing.

I am not talking the full set of options, just that one thing.

or even a option to "auto Suck" to pull in all the stuff around you.

Thank you.
Dr. Darrell of Michigan
Enough young people deaths, ban guns now, TODAY!! How many more children must die?

User Info: Leon481

Leon481
3 months ago#2
Carrying over items, and maybe higgledies, would be nice. I'm not really sure the game needs much more in the way of new game+. If it was like NNK1 where we had the familiars, I would have wanted to keep those, but this game has nothing like that. Keeping levels would destroy any challenge the game may have and keeping citizens would make no sense. Maybe keep completed research? I can't think of much else.

drclaeys
3 months ago#3
Friends,

OH, Higgledies. would be great. If you look at the list. there is a bazillion of them.

I am trying to look through the trophies... seeing if there are easy ones I can pick off.

I hate to post a message that is a pipe dream. Because it will never happen.

This is a cute game. Cute and very little stress.

I was playing fallout 76 online, and that was too stressful.

Thank you for your comments.
Dr. Darrell of Michigan
Enough young people deaths, ban guns now, TODAY!! How many more children must die?

User Info: TechaNinja

TechaNinja
3 months ago#4
Been saying this awhile now would be great.

I wanna tackle the game again on hard to try and get the new rarity of equipment but hey at least the first paid dlc is out in 2 days
PSN: TechaNinja - Switch: SW-8482-3881-0028
Steam: TechaNinja - 3DS: 1934-0682-1548

drclaeys
3 months ago#5
Friends,

yes, They seem to be dragging there feet on DLC. I feel like its "catching the wave" perfect timing.. no to quick, not to late.

its a cute game.. I finished it over the weekend.

Thank you.
Dr. Darrell of Michigan
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom
  3. New Game plus would be GREAT!
  • Topic Archived