• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom
  3. Enjoying the game & trying to get everything done- questions, comments, etc.

User Info: indie_animator

indie_animator
4 months ago#61
CobraGT posted...
Mr. Reset is a hound type with a woe-be-gone frown which makes you want to avoid him.

Yeah, I've seen him before, and some other people who help in various ways w/the danger level.
I hope to beat Blackhart today. Maybe Danger Lv2 is still possible.

Tactic Tweaker set to dragons, solid, and maybe jelly types (for two minions).
For elements: dark & fire maybe?
Well, it's a long trip there- part of what makes the battle itself such an ordeal.
Game art: tangerinepop.com (Art & writing: wattpad.com/user/jettmanas) (CFN: indie_animator) jettmanas on YouTube (PSN: cpnsleepy)

User Info: CobraGT

CobraGT
4 months ago#62
Which higgledy are in your party?

Re tweaker. I reset my tweaker for no points at all on enemy type.
Use all the points you can on the one in lower right corner. Most important. Like dodge.
Elements are important too but

Tweaks make you weaker to the opposite. In golem battle keep alert for confuse(befuddlement) if you tweaked its opposite. It took me a number of tries to realize why AI characters ran in the wrong direction.

On elements I think I did water, fire but amulets or herbs for befuddlement, dark but not all of the way.

Food. Abuse this!

I focused on freeze for this battle.

Equipment affixes to reduce cost of magic/skill is important but trial and error is needed to find which "spell" is which. Both Leander and Taney have thunder attack.
GoldenSun/Crossbone Isle diagrams/ 18 teams known http://s174.photobucket.com/albums/w89/SwordOfWheat/Weyard/PicsNao/

indie_animator
4 months ago#63
CobraGT posted...
Which higgledy are in your party?

Re tweaker. I reset my tweaker for no points at all on enemy type.
Use all the points you can on the one in lower right corner. Most important. Like dodge.
Elements are important too but

Tweaks make you weaker to the opposite. In golem battle keep alert for confuse(befuddlement) if you tweaked its opposite. It took me a number of tries to realize why AI characters ran in the wrong direction.

On elements I think I did water, fire but amulets or herbs for befuddlement, dark but not all of the way.

Food. Abuse this!

I focused on freeze for this battle.

Equipment affixes to reduce cost of magic/skill is important but trial and error is needed to find which "spell" is which. Both Leander and Taney have thunder attack.

Oh, I beat him a little while ago w/Tani arrows & arrow rain for three status ailments, Rollie & Bracken.
It was tough w/those two minions, but healing & revive items held out til the end.

Unbreakable necklaces & fried rice (massive defense) helped too.
Higs were three ones w/knights, and a water guy I'd recently gotten who was pretty powerful.
I was bad at matching Hig elements to character magic, but it worked out.

All that's left is one more Hig to cook up. Need 5 dumb lumber (I'll look up if it's only in the last D.Door Maze) & 4 polestar prisms (swift solutions).

Thanks!
Game art: tangerinepop.com (Art & writing: wattpad.com/user/jettmanas) (CFN: indie_animator) jettmanas on YouTube (PSN: cpnsleepy)

User Info: CobraGT

CobraGT
4 months ago#64
!!! You are better at this than I was.
GoldenSun/Crossbone Isle diagrams/ 18 teams known http://s174.photobucket.com/albums/w89/SwordOfWheat/Weyard/PicsNao/

indie_animator
4 months ago#65
CobraGT posted...
!!! You are better at this than I was.

Thanks! You've been a big help. And the others who've helped me here. :)
GameFAQs has a lot of good people.

This game has been a blast. Time well-spent!

User Info: chang3ling

chang3ling
3 months ago#66
indie_animator posted...
Missing a few materials for some of the last outfits, but they'll likely turn up in collection or S.Solutions.

Pretty sure those outfits take Faraway Forest exclusive materials.
~The trance is the motion

User Info: kalkalish

kalkalish
3 months ago#67
indie_animator posted...
Finished off more sidequests, including the old #55 Tart one. Funny how long that takes.

Got all all citizens & Lv4 kingdom with all buildings maxed out.
Missing a few materials for some of the last outfits, but they'll likely turn up in collection or S.Solutions.
Also read in the sidequest guide about finding them in Faraway Forest Cave. Not sure if I've found the cave yet-

Got to Mausinger battle part of Boddy/Token sidequest. Gotta love the long hike to the throne room each time- only to lose. 0.0
He was tougher than any tainted monster or boss so far! My party's Lv 72 & he's at 75, so something's up. He's 'on' something...
Watched a video of someone at Lv 85 or so. I'll try to get the top weapons & armor for next time.

Research- can't get last ??? to unlock in Multidimensional Lab, despite having researched everything else, including Door 10 Level Picker.

Thanks for reading.

Stock up on healing items mausinger is a two part fight
"For her sake I will do any thing including dirty my hands with your blood"
gamer tag: kalkalish

indie_animator
3 months ago#68
kalkalish posted...
indie_animator posted...
Finished off more sidequests, including the old #55 Tart one. Funny how long that takes.

Got all all citizens & Lv4 kingdom with all buildings maxed out.
Also read in the sidequest guide about finding them in Faraway Forest Cave. Not sure if I've found the cave yet-

Got to Mausinger battle part of Boddy/Token sidequest. Gotta love the long hike to the throne room each time- only to lose. 0.0
He was tougher than any tainted monster or boss so far! My party's Lv 72 & he's at 75, so something's up. He's 'on' something...
Watched a video of someone at Lv 85 or so. I'll try to get the top weapons & armor for next time.

Research- can't get last ??? to unlock in Multidimensional Lab, despite having researched everything else, including Door 10 Level Picker.

Thanks for reading.

Stock up on healing items mausinger is a two part fight

Thanks for the reply. I had the max healing items, but needed more levels & gear from D. Door 10.
Beat him a week ago or so, then finished off all other sidequests eventually. :)
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom
  3. Enjoying the game & trying to get everything done- questions, comments, etc.
  • Topic Archived