• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Auron899

Auron899
11 months ago#1
Loving the game ... but c’mon this is 5 year old kid level.

User Info: Time

Time
11 months ago#2
I guess they also wanted it easy for kids that are evan's age?
http://karma.hardcore-tm.com - GameFAQs Karma Calculator.

User Info: GrievousFan21

GrievousFan21
11 months ago#3
I'm not really sure how they could've made the game easier given th ecombat unless they just made the enemies be able to absorb a lot of damage which isn't necessarily more difficult, just annoying.
Ready for the moshpit Shaka brah

User Info: Billysan

Billysan
11 months ago#4
GrievousFan21 posted...
I'm not really sure how they could've made the game easier given th ecombat unless they just made the enemies be able to absorb a lot of damage which isn't necessarily more difficult, just annoying.

You mean make the game harder?

Pretty simple, increase the damage enemies do and possibly make the enemy A.I. more aggressive.
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/

User Info: Cloud75x

Cloud75x
11 months ago#5
Billysan posted...
GrievousFan21 posted...

You mean make the game harder?

Pretty simple, increase the damage enemies do and possibly make the enemy A.I. more aggressive.

thats asian difficulty... this is the western port. They always lower it for world release. Same with fighting games now. DBZ fighterz is the new norm. (not saying thats a childs game, but its combo system is simple like pokken and unlike SF/KOF)
PSN_DRPretsam | XBL_masterPRD | NIN_P85D

User Info: Zirconarmor30

Zirconarmor30
11 months ago#6
I hardly doubt this game will be easy (NNK 1 was super hard familiars going back to level 1 and bosses). Plus there are things called difficulty spikes in the game when you are under leveled. I am sure the people toting it's easy played it for 5 hours, 5 minutes and got into a couple fights and were like see! Easy. I am more interested to see how hard it is half way through and see how hard the bosses are since NNK 1 I got whooped

User Info: Zirconarmor30

Zirconarmor30
11 months ago#7
But MEHHH everyone told me DARK SOULS was so sooo sooo hard. And man that game was easy, just grind problem solved same story for any RPG mostly

User Info: DarkWarl0rd

DarkWarl0rd
11 months ago#8
Auron899 posted...
Loving the game ... but c’mon this is 5 year old kid level.

Yeah its a joke

User Info: Pirate Wez

Pirate Wez
11 months ago#9
just use a weaker weapon if you want it to be harder, I love it, it's like a relaxing vacation in ghibli land for us older people.

When I was 5 I could play harder games than I do at 29 lol
My Concept Art: www.artofwez.com
PSN: W-E-Z XBL: PGP WEZ

User Info: theedizzyone

theedizzyone
11 months ago#10
You know... most JRPGs I’ve played are easy outside of, possibly, first time boss encounters.
Pretty much every Final Fantasy is easy outside of a boss or two and the optional bosses. I’m not saying hard JRPGs don’t exist, but they’re rare in my experience.
So.. to the point of this game being easy, this isn’t anything new in the genre.

Let’s all be honest here. The real issue is the A.I. is top notch. You think playing Kingdom Hearts would be difficult if Donald could learn how to be f***ing efficient every now and then? God for bid Goofy does anything either!
PSN: diZzyDaLe_
FC: SW-8220-2767-1033
  • Topic Archived