• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: The Telltale Series
  3. So about Two Face (spoilers)

User Info: WarGreymon77

WarGreymon77
1 year ago#1
I don't usually use "meta" info while I'm playing a role in a game like this, but this time I just couldn't help myself. If there's one rogues gallery I have a bit of knowledge on, it's Batman. And I figured Harvey Dent is bound to turn into Two Face at some point, regardless of what I do.

So, I saved Catwoman. To add insult to injury, I'd been seeing her behind Harvey's back, and you know how that went ;)

I'm currently in the midst of chapter 4 by now.

Still, I find myself curious as to what happens if you save Harvey instead. Does he still have it out for Bruce and Bats? Does he still become Two Face? I tried searching for this stuff, but it's all speculation from a year ago about "what they think is going to happen".
Creator of the official Digimon: Digital Monsters community board!
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1430-digimon-digital-monsters

User Info: Zabaoth

Zabaoth
1 year ago#2
Just finished playing it after it sat on my backlog for ages. I saw the "transformation" coming, so I saved Catwoman to be canon.
Then I decided canon was boring, restarted and saved Harv instead. Long story short: He becomes Twoface anyway, while having only one face... no branching storyline, no different plot, no anything. It's basically the same, but pants on head idiotic.

So..... F your choices, I guess.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: The Telltale Series
  3. So about Two Face (spoilers)
  • Topic Archived