• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: The Telltale Series
  3. Telltale games feel so outdated

User Info: nights1515

nights1515
1 year ago#1
Hard to believe I use to love these guys when WD Season 1 was released, but outside A Wolf Among Us they haven't made anything outside of medicore in forever. And now that I've finally gotten around to playing Life is Strange this game feels even more dated. Felt like I should of just put the controller down and just watched it as a series. Even the QT events didn't matter felt like I missed most of them and me missing them had no impact on the game.
Xbox Gametag Night1515 PSN Hamlet1515
http://www.blu-ray.com/community/collection.php?member=Nights1515

User Info: You_Need_A_Life

You_Need_A_Life
1 year ago#2
This is my first Telltale game, but yeah, I kinda thought making or missing the inputs would affect how Batman progresses, so kinda disappointing.

Really not mich "game" to this series, and Episode 2 felt substantially short compared to 1, but I am sorta enjoying it for what it is. Kinda like an animated film, but with the hastle of having to hit a button now and then.

Also, I have to quit the application after I finish each episode because during the credits when I get a review of my choices, the game never progresses from that screen no matter what I press. That's annoying as hell.
For any whom this post happens to offend, I can get you great deal on a spine.

nights1515
1 year ago#3
That was another problem I have. Also when I look at my choices in the menu it freezes as well. This is why I don't even buy these games anymore, just wait for them to go free on Playstation Plus.

User Info: RFC22

RFC22
1 year ago#4
I got this “movie” for free on PS Plus. I havent watched it though. Still better than Arkham Knight LOL
My FC is 4957-4763-9094 (Pokemon Sun) PS3: hellfighter45 D3:UE, Xenoverse 1
PSN: hellfighter44 God Eater R (VITA), DB Xenoverse 2 (PS4), Rocket League

User Info: The_OD

The_OD
1 year ago#5
RFC22 posted...
I got this “movie” for free on PS Plus. I havent watched it though. Still better than Arkham Knight LOL

oh god you're here too lol. jk.
PSN EddieLMT
Currently Playing; EVE: Online ; God of War 3 ; Lego Marvel Avengers

User Info: You_Need_A_Life

You_Need_A_Life
1 year ago#6
RFC22 posted...
Still better than Arkham Knight LOL

I just finished this a few nights ago and I actually said the same thing, ha ha!

I genuinely did enjoy the story though. It was a very original take on some of the lore, and I'll probably check out Season 2 once the whole thing is out.
For any whom this post happens to offend, I can get you great deal on a spine.

User Info: The_OD

The_OD
1 year ago#7
You_Need_A_Life posted...
RFC22 posted...
Still better than Arkham Knight LOL

I just finished this a few nights ago and I actually said the same thing, ha ha!

I genuinely did enjoy the story though. It was a very original take on some of the lore, and I'll probably check out Season 2 once the whole thing is out.

it will be a while before the whole thing is out... right now we're waiting on Ep 4 which releases Jan 28. after that probably feb 25 for Ep 5
PSN EddieLMT
Currently Playing; EVE: Online ; God of War 3 ; Lego Marvel Avengers

nights1515
1 year ago#8
Just wait for it to be free on PS Plus like all Telltale games, lol.

For real though, story line wise it wasn't the worse. It wasn't amazing, but it was decent.

-- Didn't care for the main villain, kept questioning how the villain was able to lean and gather goons considering the villains circumstances.

-- Didn't care for the villain being new, and putting classic villains as henchmen.

--Penguin was just meh, don't know why they keep trying to change him from his original look.

--OK, it never once mentions it in the codex but was that Killer Croc???

User Info: Setsunahenry

Setsunahenry
1 year ago#9
Games of Throne and Tales from the Borderlands are much longer than this.
PSN: setsunah0186 | https://psnprofiles.com/setsunah0186 |Playing: DD: Dark Arisen & Watch Dogs 2
I My me Idol

User Info: rukusnz

rukusnz
1 year ago#10
I got into Telltale games with The Walking Dead

Easy trophies to level your account, got this game from being a PS Plus member, I like how it explains alot of the Batman story line you dont always get in the movies.
Enjoy the carnage! Enjoy the pain! They're a small price to pay for the enjoyment of battle!! - Zaraki Kenpachi
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: The Telltale Series
  3. Telltale games feel so outdated
  • Topic Archived