• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Josh2000

Josh2000
1 year ago#1
#20, only a few are Telltale games but when they go free on PSN why not. In a way I kind of feel I earn them as I hate QTE's and don't normally play games that are heavily filled with them. And I hate odd numbers, need to bump the Platinum count up to 20, it took forever getting to trophy level 18. Then I might just stop playing games. Those sound like good numbers to stay at.

User Info: You_Need_A_Life

You_Need_A_Life
1 year ago#2
I just play games to enjoy them. Arbitrary numbers by my name mean nothing to me, and they definitely mean even less to anyone else.
For any whom this post happens to offend, I can get you great deal on a spine.

User Info: Josh2000

Josh2000
1 year ago#3
You_Need_A_Life posted...
I just play games to enjoy them. Arbitrary numbers by my name mean nothing to me, and they definitely mean even less to anyone else.

I'm not as hardcore OCD as I made it sound, but I do have a slight annoyance to some unbalances like that. Anyway I finished the game and the story was alright. I did buy The Walking Dead Season 1 (The Telltale Series) back in the day, it was different and refreshing at the time. Game of Thrones and Batman Seasons 1 I got from PS Plus as freebies. I always enjoy them for the stories, but as I said I'm not a fan of QTE's but I'll play them through for the story and the easy plat.

Trophies in general I never used to care about until I got my first Platinum Trophy which I think was Uncharted 2 and kind of grew an addiction to trophies. I don't Platinum or go trophy crazy in every game I play though, just the ones I really enjoy, with the exception of a few Telltale games just giving you a Platinum for simply finishing them.

User Info: You_Need_A_Life

You_Need_A_Life
1 year ago#4
I just finished Episode 2. Wish there was more in the way of choices in the game, but I'm enjoying the story so far.

Hope Season 2 has a little more gameplay though. I know it's not an Arkham game, but I figured missing QTE inputs would alter Batman's progress or something, or I'd have to choose to fight or try to sneak, but whatever. Maybe they expand on everything in Season 2.
For any whom this post happens to offend, I can get you great deal on a spine.

User Info: The_OD

The_OD
1 year ago#5
You_Need_A_Life posted...
I just finished Episode 2. Wish there was more in the way of choices in the game, but I'm enjoying the story so far.

Hope Season 2 has a little more gameplay though. I know it's not an Arkham game, but I figured missing QTE inputs would alter Batman's progress or something, or I'd have to choose to fight or try to sneak, but whatever. Maybe they expand on everything in Season 2.

season 2 isn't bad.. waiting on ep 4 to come out in a few weeks.
PSN EddieLMT
Currently Playing; EVE: Online ; God of War 3 ; Lego Marvel Avengers
  • Topic Archived