• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: The Telltale Series
  3. Character or Coolness? *SPOILERS*

User Info: Jageshemash

Jageshemash
1 year ago#1
So I'm replaying the game to refresh for Season 2, and I'm having a serious issue about what I should choose for the final choice of episode 4. That being whether or not I should go after Penguin or Two-Face.

Now, whoever you choose to fight as Batman at the end of episode 4, you have to confront as Bruce Wayne at the beginning of episode 5. But I'm in a total stalemate over which is better from a narrative perspective.

On the one hand, I feel confronting Harvey as Bruce is way more emotionally poignant than confronting Penguin as Bruce. And the fight with Penguin as Batman is way more epic that the fight with Two-Face.

On the other hand, going after Two-Face first leads to a much more cool final chapter for one simple reason: Batman doesn't have his tech.

I love going throughout the final chapter relying only on my skills and fists, no fancy toys. I love the narrative draw of replacing the fancy padded suit with the classic cloth suit.

And I'll fully admit it, I really don't like the design of the upgraded armored suit.

So there it is, I'm stuck between having a much more satisfying send-off to both Penguin and Two-Face's character arcs or a climax with the coolness factor of Batman being forced to save the day without his toys.
STOP THE VIOLENCE! CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: The Telltale Series
  3. Character or Coolness? *SPOILERS*
  • Topic Archived